Traitor

I am a guard, or was a guard. I accidentally killed another guard, but in my defense It was foggy so I couldn't see anything. I was hesitant to enter the guards tower when we got back from the battle. I got back to my post protecting the royals then I heard a loud voice calling me. "KIYOMI" The head guard called, "GET OVER HERE NOW". 

I standed straight up and said "Yes sir you need something" 

"YES because of you we had to retreat and you KILLED another guard" He said 

"Sir in my defense I could barely even see, I thought it was one of the enemies!"

"Say what you want I won't listen guards take her away"

"WHAT NO WAIT I AM A GUARD"

"NOT ANYMORE" 

Two guards came and grabbed my arms. I tried to get out of there grasp but I couldn't overpower them. They tossed me in a dungeon and left me there. As I was sitting in there I was trying to think of ways to escape. I couldn't think of a good plan that won't either involve me dying or me killing someone else. I just sat down next to a skeleton in shackles. I looked at it and thought "I'm gonna end up like you" I heard some guards start yelling at other guards telling them to hurry up. I turned to look out the window to at least trying to see whats going on. I saw a man in a deer outfit jumping out a window with gold and necklaces in his hand. "Oh that thief hasn't he stolen enough from us already" I turned and realized I was talking to a skeleton. I looked to where the guard that was watching me was standing and saw a pair of keys.

I went to go grab them but my arms aren't long enough. I looking for something to use to grab it then, I looked at the skeleton. I pulled off it's femur and used it to grab the key. I throw the bone back to the skeleton and said "Thanks for the help dude" before I ran out. As I was running I was a poster of me. "They did a pretty good job on getting my features right" I heard more guards coming and I starting running again. "Hey you!" they yelled

I ducked into a alleyway and had a few seconds to catch my breathe. A man in a deer outfit jumped in the alleyway with me. I stood quiet so he wouldn't notice me. He then looked at me and jumped back then pulled out a knife. "Calm down" I said right before he charged at me. I grabbed his arm knocking the blade out of his hands, then punched him in the gut. He fell to the ground and looked at me as if he saw me from somewhere. "Hey aren't you that Royal guard the killed someone?" he asked. I walked towards him, then said "That was a accident"   

"How do you accidentally kill someone" he asked. I didn't answer  why would he care I thought. He got up and started to walk away "Hey where are you going" I said.  "I'm wanted and I don't want to stay here and let them find me" He said "Well let me go with you" I said   

 "No you'll just get in my way" He told me       

"Please you look like someone who might know there place around and I only need to find a place to stay until I'm off the hook"           

"Fine but don't get in my way" He pause for a second "And you need to help me break into places"                      

 "Alright first why are you wearing a deer outfit?" I asked    

"Why does that matter?"                                                                                                                                         

"Fair point" I said, walking beside him, as we walked out of the kingdom, he asked for my name "The name's Kiyomi." I told him. I held out my hand of a handshake "Alright." He said. I put down my hand and continued walking. "Are you gonna tell me your name?" I asked. "No" He told me.      

When we got out of the kingdom I started following him who was looking at a map. While we where on a path a ogre started to attack us. We prepared to fight then arrows and a fireball hit the ogre knocking it out. I saw a mage and a archer walking towards us. "Thanks" I said. "HURRY UP!" I heard him yelled. "Oh you guys going somewhere?" The mage asked "Um kinda" I said "OH can we come?" The archer asked              

"NO" I said       

"Please?" They both said         

"UGH, FINE" He yelled "Kiyomi tell them what I told you"        

I wanted to make fun of him so I said"So he is really grumpy so don't get in his way or he's gonna have a fit" He didn't seem to react   

"Thanks oh I'm crystal" The mage said. "And I'm Alex" The archer said     

"I don't really care, just keep up" He told them.      

He continued walking, I just stayed back with the others to talk to them. "What's his problem?" Crystal asked. "He's just being a tough guy cause he's a thief" I answered. Alex pulled Crystal away to tell her something. I don't know what they said but I hope it's good.