Phil?

Dan set is coffee down and quickly replied.
No. I figured he fell asleep at your house. What's going on?
The grey dots at the corner of Dans screen gave him an uneasy feeling. Something had happened to phil, he knew it.
Dan quickly pressed Phil's contact.
Ring
Ring
Ri-
"Hey, this is Phil. I'm not able to answer the phone right now. But leave a message after the rawr and I'll call you back! Raaawwr!"
Dan groaned. Knowing that his phone wasn't dead, or there would have been no rings. And knowing he didn't leave his phone somewhere, because it only rang twice.
"Uh.. Hey Phil. It's me, I'm starting to get worried about you. So, um. Either come home soon or call me back. I hope you're okay."
Dan sighed as he hung up and jumped to his feet. He grabbed his coat and car keys.
Not bothering to slip on shoes, he went to the front door and flung it open.
His heart jumped when he saw someone sitting against the wall opposite of the flat. Their head was down and they had a hood covering their head.
Dan recognized the yellow adventure time hoodie.
"Phil! God- are you okay?" Dan rushed the words out of his mouth as he dropped his keys and knelt by him, "where have you been, I thought you'd be home hours ago, lily hasn't seen you-"
He suddenly stopped when he saw Phil's Chest heaving and heard quiet sobs.
All dan could think to do was wrap his arms around him. So he did.
Phil was trembling.
Tears welled in dans eyes.
He had only seen him like this once, after his friend had passed away. But something was different.
"Phil. look at me, are you okay?"
Suddenly phils chest stopped heaving. He lifted his head slightly, but Dan still couldn't see his face because of the hood.
"Sorry to worry you, Dan." Phil said in a low voice, "I'm fine."
He stood slowly and walked into the apartment. Dan watched in confusion. He stood and followed him, closing the door behind himself. He stood still and looked at Phil as he limped down the hallway.
Limped.
He's... Dan thought in shock.
"You're limping." He said, his voice serious.
Phil stopped walking.
"T-there's something in my shoe." He said shakily.
Dan didn't buy it. He stomped forward and reached for Phil's hood.
Phil flinched, causing Dan to stop his hand before he touched him.
Phil's breathing was shallow.
Dan continued his hand forward, slowly, and pulled down Phil's hood, revealing his face.