Chapter 2

Dominick's pov. 

Athena is pissed at me for threatening her boyfriend, but can you blame me? I mean I've always hated that kid, and she's WAY to good for him. No I don't like her, it's just if she is going to have a boyfriend make sure he ACTUALLY cares and make sure he isn't some fuckboy. I saw Evan so I walked over to him, and then I saw the rest of the original crew. Ashton was staring off into the distance, Evan was on his phone, and Christian was talking to his next victim (some random girl, he planned to "date") After first period the boys and me were walking in the hall when we ran into a cute girl, by accident of course!

Annabella's pov. 

It felt like I was hit with a wall, I looked up and saw Dom and three other boys (who I must say are hot). The shorter one with dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes looked at me and said his name was Christian, but told me I could call him Chris. I've known Dominick and Ashton since 1st grade, but I moved right after the school year ended  and lost contact with them. Dom introduced the other boy as Evan Brooks, he just happened to be  one of Ashton's twin brothers. Oh god he is sexy, with his blonde hair and his emerald green eyes, for once in my life I now believe in love at first sight.