L e t t e r n i n e // s o m e o n e i w i s h i c o u l d m e e t

Emma Charlotte,

I really wish I could meet you. You helped me even though you have no clue I exist. Seems like a reoccurring theme doesn't it? You live in England so I guess that's why we don't know each other.

And you're famous.

You are known for your role as the brightest witch of the age, Hermione Granger. But there is so much more to you that people do not see.

I wish I could meet you because you did so many things for me and you have no idea. I want to thank you. Personally, I was in a dark place when I started reading the Harry Potter series. All of us in our fifteen person class we're fighting at one point or another.

My sister found the series and she got me into it and for me, it was the real life equivalent of magic. Finding that first book is what makes me who I am today.

You inspire me. Your views on the world shape how I look at everything to. You are more than just another pretty actor, that's for sure. You give me the confidence to stand up for myself when confronted with questions of feminism. You showed me that all answers to all questions can be found in one of two places.

Your brain
-or-
Your heart

Love,
a nerd somewhere in America

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

so if you guys didn't know, i'm writing to Emma Watson. She is an actor in a lot of different movies. She currently is in post-productions of the live action version of "Beauty and the Beast"
She is also an activist for Women's Rights.