Chapter 18

Zayn's POV:

  We looked for Amanda.

"I got your text. What do you want?" She said. "Harry is not eating, and not doing anything. You need to come with us, pretend you're Ariana, and tell him he needs to stop laying on the bed all day." Amanda pondered. 

 "You want me to lie to him?"

"It's are last hope. Our concert is tomorrow."

She nodded. We got on the airplane. "Zayn?" She asked. "What if Harry knows?"

"He doesn't have a clue. Stop worrying, we got this." I answered. 

Amanda's POV:

I walked quietly on the tour bus, and they silently walked out. I turned back and looked at Zayn. Zayn looked at me and whispered, "Everything will be okay."

I walked towarded Harry. He was sleeping. "Harry.", I said. He opened his eyes. "Ariana?" He said. "You're dreaming silly."

"I am?", he asked. I haven't heard his voice for a long time. I started to tear up, but pushed back those tears. 'Yes, you are. If you love me, you will do this for me."  I watched him nod. "You need to eat, and be happy. Tomorrow is the last concert, before the new album comes up. You need to be happy and perform for me. I love you." I closed his eyelids and walked out of the tour bus. The boys were standing infront of me  in a horizontal line.

I had a tear fall down. "He's asleep.", I looked Zayn in the eye. "He didn't deserve this."

"You didn't deserve this.", Liam said. "Ariana why can't you come back?", Liam begged again. I ripped of the wig, and the rubber that was on my face. Everyone gasped except for Niall and Zayn.

"Amanda.", Louis whispered. My black hair was moving with the wind. "I thought you did plastic surgery.", Niall said. "That's what you thought, but it's not true."

I pressed my lips together. "So what's next?" I asked. "Are you guys ever going to tell him?" They looked down at the concrete road. "So if you guys don't, he won't eat. and he'll starve to death. He will do anything to be with Ariana, so we'll make them "accidently' meet." I suggested.

They nodded,"How are we going to do that exactly?" Louis asked.

"We will decide where are they going to meet. Then, I will tell her to go there, and you tell him to go there."

"It's not that simple.', Niall said. "He's not moving at all."

"Didn't I just tell him to move?", I said.

And their faces finally understood.

Author's Note.

Hey guys! Keep voting! The choices are in Chapter 13. I hope you guys have a great day, and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Author