~Sweet Frubble Love~

This is kind of a fast-paced oneshot, but what can I say? It's adorable. Anywho, this is a wild Insectivore oneshot created by me, Greninja!
~~~

Froakie's POV

I opened my eyes, I guess I accidentally slept outside last night, whoops. I woke up to another bright day. Oh, wait a second. There was no sun. Instead, rain clouds were in the sky, and it looked like I woke up to a drop of rainwater on my nose (How cliché). It started to rain harder, so I sat upright, picking a twig out of my Frubbles.

I looked around, same place I fell asleep, no surprise there. The only surprise that I had found was a shaking Fennekin under a giant leaf.

"Hi!" I exclaimed happily.

The fire-type looked at me in fear, curious at this, I asked a question.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not! I'm lost here! I don't know where I am!" She exclaimed.

I quickly hopped over to her and put some of my Frubbles onto her back.

"W-What are you d-doing?"

"Keeping you warm!"

Once I finished, she stopped shivering.

"Th-Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said, smiling.

She looked outward at the rain.

"I need to get home." She said.

"I can take you there! Do you remember what your house looks like?" I asked, she nodded.

"I remember that it is in a hollow tree near a waterfall." She told me.

"Oh, that's your place?" I asked.

"You've been there?"

"Not to your house, per say, but the waterfall. I've seen your family, your mother is a Delphox, if I'm not mistaken."

"Y-Yeah."

"I might've actually seen you once, too." I told her.

She looked at me in curiosity. I know now for a fact that I've seen her. Her eyes weren't a scarlet red like every others, they were a beautiful shade of red ruby.

 Her eyes weren't a scarlet red like every others, they were a beautiful shade of red ruby

(That's the color)

"You have?" She asked, I nodded.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Your eyes aren't the same color as every other Fennekin I've met." I told her.

"They aren't?" She asked.