Titans... Trouble.

I don't own any of the characters.

****************************************

The bright sunlight streamed through the streak-less windows in Titan's Tower as the infamous 5 people were siting around in various spots of the Ops or the living room. Currently, Robin was resting his shoulders on the couch as he was listening to his music, with headphones of course since Raven, whom was sitting cross legged on the side sofa, threatened to use dark magic and break the speakers. Beast Boy and Cyborg were currently playing an intense game of Racer XV. "Oh no you did not do what I think you just did!" Cyborg screamed at his little green friend as the green car through a banana peal out of its side window causing the virtual blue car to spin out of control and crash on the video game screen.

"Glorious day for cooking, isn't it Silkie." Starfire smiled down at her precious little pet. "I am not however making a Tamarian dish for my friends feeling of the hunger." She held up a giant cook book in her small, tan hands. "I am making the dishes of the America country!" Star giggled and continued making the small rounds of ground beef that were to turn out as cheeseburgers. She even went as far as to get a couple vegetarian burgers for beast boy.

Raven peered up from her book to look around her and she couldn't help but to smile slightly, before shutting her happy side up tight in Nevermore. She thought to herself I love these guys, I'm so glad I have a family.

Robin too was thinking about his team, but mainly one alien on his team... if that doesn't make it obvious. He was stealing glances towards his friend Starfire as she threw meat onto the inside grill and squealed occasionally, although Robin couldn't hear the squeals since his rap music was up so loud in his ears. She's out of your league, Robin. You don't even have any real powers... she deserves better. His smile dropped and he cranked his music higher trying to stop his negative thoughts.

"YO! BB! Get a load of.... THIS!" The robot slammed his tiny, virtual car into the other green, virtual car sending it of the course right before Cy's car crossed the finish line and he won their video game.

"Oh not fair, man." Beast Boy pouted as he threw the controller on the sofa cushion.

"Oh BB, you know that I won at Racer XV, Mutant Ninja's 9, Zombie Attack ll, and Call of Duty Black Ops, so don't even start saying that I play unfair, I am just better at video games then you." He stood up and posed infront of the green teenager.

"That's not fair, I practice longer than you!" Beast Boy got up and complained.

"Yes, but I am a computer as well..." Cyborg winked at the green teen and walked over to the kitchen counter with Beast Boy following close behind. "Watch you cooking, Star?"

"I am crating the burgers of the ham, even though it is made out of the beef of a cow." She frowned at the receipes as she set a plate of steaming hot hamburgers with some cheeseburgers. "I also made the dish of tofu burgers." She gigled as she gave BB his plate of 3 vegetarian burgers.

"Thanks, Star!!" BB exclaimed as he dug into his lunch.

Robin looked up from his now angsty mood and took out his headphones. "Is lunch ready?"

"Indeed, and I hope you all find it most enjoyable. I had tried a new receipe for a dish of American." She laughed and grabbed a cheeseburger herself and loaded it with extra mustard. She even poured some mustard in a cup with a staw for her drink.

Robin grabbed 3 burgers and put ketchup on them and took some fries off of the tray Star just brought over. "Wow everything looks awesome. Starfire."

She blushed slightly and spun around so no one would notice, even though they all, excluding Robin who was oblivious to emotions, noticed. "I will get the tea for my friend, Raven."