Titans... Trouble (Chapter 4)

Disclaimer-- I don't own any of the characters.

************

When the teen titans west, along with Bumblee arrived at the wedding it was a lovely sight. Everyone had name cards with their name's written in gold on ivory colored thick paper that had lace detailing on the edge to show them where they were to seat during the ceremony. It was inside a beautiful garden right outside the city limits. Their was the aisle that Kole would walk down and it was covered in her favorite flowers, daisies, though instead of being white and yellow they were white and painted gold for the center. "Glorious." Starfire breathed out in awe of all the work the two titans had put into their special day.

"This looks amazing." Bumblee agreed with the red headed titan as she sat down on her elegant white chair that was in the 3rd row next to Cyborg. "I think y'all are right next to us." She pointed to seats to the right of them.

Starfire sat down on the chair that had her name on the plush seat coushion. "This is so gorgeous, I am most pleased with Kole's decisions on her big day."

Raven added in her monotone voice "Yeah, sure, it's great but how is everyone going to get here on time. It's about 9 minutes before she's supposed to walk down the aisle and half the people aren't here yet."

Beast Boy shrugged "Knowing all the other titans, I think that it might run late."

"Kid Flash will get here at last minute with Jinx for sure." Cyborg chuckled, earning him a light punch from his dashing date "I mean... he can get here in 3 seconds, why be early."

"Nice save." Bumblebee muttered as she turned her attention to the rest of her team, the titans east. "Hey guys!"

The two who were seated behind the Teen Titans west were mas y menos, the twin pair that had super speed. "Hola buenos amigos! ¡Qué emocionante es ser capaz de sentarse detrás de una chica hermosa en una boda."

Robin leaned into Starfire's ear without realizing what he was doing and whispered "Do you know what they said?"

She giggled and shook her head. "I could find out but that would require..."

"No!" Robin coughed and ran his hair through his perfectly spiked hair "I mean... that's fine. We can go without knowing."

Mas y menos smirked to each other and laughed idiotically as Robin's masked eyes narrowed "Parece que tiene miedo de su decisión de deshacerse de él para algunos hombres de verdad."

Robin gritted his teeth "Even though I can't understand you... doesn't mean I can't pick up on the tone, Mas y Menos."

They grew pale and apologized. "Lo siento, hombre."

"Robin!" Speedy yelled as the almost twin stood up and they did one of those awkward man hugs over the white, wedding chairs "It's been to long!"

The leader of the Teen Titans nodded in agreement "Teen Titan West and East need to visit more often, that's for sure."

Aqualad appeared next to Speedy and smirked at the west team, "How's everything going, Starfire. Raven."

"Dude! They already fawn over you!" Beast Boy yelled in doubt. "Do you have to flirt with them as well." He added the last line under his breath though.

"Just being nice, Beast Boy." The Olympian smiled kindly and took his seat next to the Hispanic twins. He was wearing a dark, long sleeve dress shirt with jet black pants and matching shoes.

Speedy laughed "So could I be promised a dance with you two during the reception." He referred to Raven and Starfire but in an older brother way showing that he was only being friendly. The ginger version of Robin was wearing a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to just below his elbow and he was wearing a red and yellow tie that looked like he had stolen out of a Harry Potter movie.