Chapter 5

Olivia's POV.

when i got to Natsu's house i sit on the bad, and thinked about my life, than i went to sleep. "Mmm" i woke up i looked to my right and "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sting was in my bed !!!!! "Sting what are you doing hear !?!" i said shocked "Well, I wanted to see you, so when I knocked on the door it wasn't any sound, so I wanted to see if the door was open, than I entered the house and saw you sleeping, you were so cute, than I didn't want to wake you so I waited till you wake up"

well i'm glad that he didn't wake me up, but that's not the point, yeah i was blushing, than i remembered about my problem being close to guys, i backed away fast, than fell to the floor "Ouch, but still YOU HAVE NO SHIRT ON YOU PERV!" yeah i was blushing, my face was like a tomato "Yeah I'm not comfortable in my shirt when I sleep" he was a real perv "L-look Sting can you please... wait you didn't have a shirt, d-don-t t-tell me YOU HAVE NO CLOSE ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i was blushing madly, he was just smirking, god i hate it, why me, WHY MEEEEE!!!!"

Maybe youre right, maybe you're not?" i couldn't stand there i wanted to walk away but i couldn't i was in shock "S-Sting get you're close!!!!!!!!!!!" i cried "Fine, Fine hold you're horses!" finally he was dressed, but i was still blushing madly "S-so w-what you wanted t-to talk t-to me" i said "Well Lector told me something" he said when i heard it was like my heart stopped "W-what" i told him

( HAHAHAHAHAH :D I  KNOW  THAT  I'M  EVIL  BUT  YOU  WILL  FOUND  OUT  IN  THE   NEXT  CHAPTER  WHAT   STING  WANTED  TO  SAY  TO  OLIVIA ................  AND  NO  ITS  NOT  ABOUT   STING  FOUNDING  OUT  THAT  OLIVIA  LIKES  HIM BUAHAHAHA  ............ see you in the next chapter ............. and comment please ^-^ )