Pup In Danger!

Once upon a time there was this cute little dog named Bonnie. She was only 5 months old. She was a black little Yorkie with some brown on her body. She had black eyes with small paws. Her owner is named Elia, which is me, who takes care of her everyday.
But one day I was playing Minecraft with my friend named Nick on a Skype call and all of a sudden a bandit came inside my house, knocking down the door knob on  the outside of the door. Bonnie was sitting right next to me next to the kitchen.    
    "OMG, BRB!" I shouted, me and nick like to talk with abbreviations like when we text. It's more faster saying "BRB" then saying "Be Right Back".
    "Uhh." Nick said. I threw my headphones before Nick even said anything else.
I went to the front door and it was slightly opened. My heart was racing and racing. Beating 100 Beats per minute. I closed the door shut.
    "Come here little puppy", I heard. Bonnie was right next to me. She looked back and barked, trying to scare the bandit.
"Little Puppy you're not going to scare me", he laughed.
"STAY BACK FROM MY LITTLE PUPPY" , I shouted. He had no response. We stood still. Looking in each eyes. Slowly, he walked near Bonnie. Slowly I walked near him. He quickly grabbed Bonnie and bodychecked me.
"OW!" I shouted. "WHY YOU LITTLE.."
He punched me in the chest and banged the door and slamming the door, WITH BONNIE! My parents came down stairs.
"What the heck happened here?" My dad asked. I was in the floor crying.
"A stranger stole Bonnie!" I cried.
"WELL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" He shouted, "GO CALL THE COPS!" At first I thought about calling the cops first. I did that first. I never called the cops before for something. Well here I go.
"Hey, Siri." I like using Siri, "Call 911." I said. My heart was beating.
"Calling Emergency Services in 5 seconds." Siri said.
"Oh god" I said impatiently out loud.
"Hello, my name is Olivia Alan what is name.
"My name is Elia and i need your help please, please, PLEASE!" I shouted
"Ok what is your emergency." Olivia asked.
"A bandit knocked my door down and he stole my puppy named Bonnie." I responded. "And I live in Garyville.
"Do you know what the bandit looks like?" they asked, I remember most of what he looks like.
"He was a white man, with black hair, a little bit of brown on the front. He also has a black leather jacket and black jeans with log tattoos on both of his hands. He looks like a 19 year old." I responded. I tried to be specific as possible.
"Thanks for the information we actually know the person that stole your dog. He was in jail and he escaped. His name is Jack Dinkleberg."
"HA!" I laughed so hard, that name is so weird. "Wow, thats a nice last name he has. Thanks for helping me."
"Your welcome we will let everyone know and look into this investigation." They ended the phone call. I heard someone in the background saying before they ended. Well I hope I find this 'Jack Dinkleberg' dude sooner or later today or tomorrow. I went back to the Computer and heard someone laughing.
"NICK! You were still in the Skype Call?"
"Yep. And I heard everything you said."
"WOW! Ugh." I said. "Well I gtg i have to find this weird Jack person."
"K, Bai." I ended the Skype Call. I wrote papers and got a picture of Bonnie and printed about 30 copies. Bringing a Stapler with me to staple the papers on. I went out and the first thing I heard was barking. I ran outside the door.  I see the Bandit having Bonnie on the leash. I wonder where he got that leash from it looks just like mine. I barked. Her ears went up and she looks at me. She bit the bandit and he let go of the leash and Bonnie ran up to me. I heard the sirens of the police coming. The bandit held a gun and towards me and shots got fired. He shot the ground that was way back. He missed me and he looks like he only had ONE bullet. Just ONE. Bonnie was so scared. He ran towards me again and I ran away. The sirens were getting louder and louder. My heart is beating faster and faster. He grabbed my shirt and pushed me to the ground. He grabbed the leash of Bonnie and ran.
"NO!" I shouted. The police came to a stop and got a gun and shot the bandit in the leg and he fell on the floor. Bonnie bit him and ran up to me crying.
"Thanks we have finally caught him. Here is your reward in check 1 million dollars." said the police officer.
"WHAT! BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP FIND THIS BANDIT." I shouted
"Yes you did. Your Elia and I'm Olivia. You helped us find what town the bandit was in. We didn't know, but thanks to you we found him!" Three other police officers were coming down.
"Hello! My name is Alexa!" The first cop said.
"Hey! My name is Reagan." The second cop said.
"Hi there. My name is Jameson." The second cop said. "You are a very brave boy." He said, "you deserve this."
"Yeah!" Olivia, Reagan and Alexa said.
"Jack will stay in high security jail cell, so he doesn't escape ever again." Alexa said. I saw him on the ground. Blood on the floor. Looks like a big hole. That looks really bad!
"Come on!" Reagan said, "we have to get Jack to the hospital, so he can recover and go back to jail."
"Right!" They all said.
"See you later. Have a great time with your puppy!" Olivia said.
"I will!" I shouted. "Thanks again!"