Chapter 1: The Beging (11/30/16)

"My name is Brill Elizabeth Hunkle. I'm 12 years old. And I am in 7th grade. I hate myself. My life. The people. Everything. I have nothing. No one. I am a no one." I put down my pencil and fold up the piece of paper. Today, was going to be hell. I had nothing to defend my self. No one. My whole grade had turned on Me. I have no friends. And everyone hates me. I get up off my bed and grab an envelope from my end table drawer. I licked the envelope shut and pinned it to my bulletin board. There was so many envelopes on there I didn't know what half of them where about. I got up off my bed and went to the mirror to change.

I looked in the mirror and saw my stomach. It was cut. "Fuck My Life" it read. My arms where filled with cuts. My legs. Everything. I just wanted to fall asleep. And never wake up. I got into my bus and arrived at school. I was wearing a pink head band. Some pink leggings and a pink purple sweatshirt. I was sitting at a lunch table all alone it paying attention to the outside world. Our principle Mr.Nell was walking towards me. He talked to me about my current bully status. I lied. I told him everything was ok. But it wasn't.

After Mr.Nell walked away, Ally, Cat, and Alison came walking by. Ally was the leader of the bullying squad. She had long brown hair that was wavy. She was tall. She had no ass. But she had huge tits. She would always pull her black leggings up to her chest so you can see her underwear. Next was Cat. She was in my grade, she was a little on the chubby side. She was a real bitch. Last was Alison. She wasn't to bad. I don't know her very well.

Ally always gets in trouble. Suspended, detention, community service, probation. Everything. The little posey came to sit by me. I just ignored them staring at my phone. "You fucking hoe" they started saying. An unfamiliar face came walking by. I didn't know her name. Mel? She saw what was happening and ran to tell Mr.Nell. When she came back he talked to the girls and they just laughed and walked away. Right when they left. Mel sat by me. She was in 8th grade. She was short and had ombrè hair. She was part of the more popular group. She sat down. "Hey Brill? Are you ok?" She said. I just looked up and then looked back down. Then I saw the posey coming. "You fucking hoe!" They yelled Again laughing. "Girls knock it off" Mr. Nell said. They scooted closer to me. "She's my best friend" Ally said. I got up and hopped over Mel and the person sitting next to her. Her friend Olive. She had curly blonde hair. "Fuck no" I said. I ran over to the wall. I saw Ali and then try and get to me. "Fight me" Ali yelled. Mel got up from her seat and came by me. "Just leave her alone" Mel said. I could tell she was pissed.

"Why she's a hoe" Ally yelled. Mel's face was furious. It was dark red. "LOOK WHO'S TALKING" Mel yelled in Ally's face. Ally will beat Mel up so quickly. "YOU" Ally screamed. Mel just turned around and walked to me. She started talking. I wasn't listening to her. I saw Rulen out school cop take Ally to the office. All of Mel's friends came over asked why she was with me. She told them the story and they all said they would protect me. I didn't talk at all. "I promise. Even if you had me. I will stick by your side" Mel told me. I felt something weird inside. I felt... in some way, useful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what all happened in this girls eyes but this is how I saw it happen. It's all true and I twisted the names a bit. So if you know who I am IRL and you know my school. You will know the people I am talking about.