Chapter 2 [12-7-16]

Today Mel didn't show up to school. She was sick. I had been snap chatting her all FUCKING day. I was terrified. I heard that Ally had come back today. I tried to avoid her but I didn't know what to expect. So far she hasn't even said a word to me. I haven't bothered looking at her. Every so often I talk to Mel. She has been a little crabby lately. Mel told me about some drama. Apparently she told one of her older friends sister, Ella that Ally wanted to punch her. That was a lie.

Mel said it LOOKED like she WANTED to punch her. Mel was so nervous. She knew Ally would beat her up no problem. But I knew that Mel would stick up for anyone and everyone she could. She had a very kind Heart. But if you make her mad... you might as well be dead meat. Her and Ally where a lot alike. That's why they always butt heads. Ally bullies people more then Mel has tho. And Mel gets mad way quicker. Mel had a very fast temper. Mel had been in anger management for 3-4 years. That's what she told me.

She said Ally was in it too. And that Ally had stolen her best friend from her and turned her on Mel. That's how Mel felt. And 4 years later, Mel wants her best friend back but... never mind

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this chapter is short. Nothing has really been happening this is just like a diary for me where I can show you all how messed up people's lives can get from bullying. Thanks for reading.