The boy with skinny jeans -1

Chapter 1 - End of summer

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fashion expert but there is one thing I can't stand. Even when I was younger there was just something off putting about a boy wearing skinny jeans. I don't know whether it was the fact that I hated skinny jeans in general or seeing an ugly boy wearing them at some point of my life.

My best friend Luke always used to joke about it, in fact one Halloween he thought it was funny to mock my pet peeve and get all the guys to wear the awful things. I swear I still have nightmares. It's not that I would shout out that I hated it at any given moment it was just something I couldn't stand. You can sympathise with me right? What do you hate... feet? spiders? I'm just a little bit different my mum says.

Here I am talking about what I hate and you don't even know my name! Dad's right , I do need to work on my manners. Anyway I'm Isabelle Clark , daughter of Lewis and Ellie Clark. Unfortunately not an only child, I have two brothers. Adam the older one which makes him think he's he's the boss ( yeah right, hope he didn't hear that ) and Alex aka squirt.

If you have no access to calendar then I will tell you with the deepest regret, yes it the day before we go back to school. As much as I love studying and the 'lovely' teachers I would much prefer my bed. Being a stereotypical teenager. I guess one good thing about going back to school is seeing my friends, Emily my best friend thought it would be a good idea to be at her grandma's all summer which is in a completely different country . So all summer I had the company of my two brothers and my other best friend Luke. At least the three amigos will be back together!

Next day -

" Where are you... I don't want to be late on my first day back ... fine."

Typical first day back and Luke's late. I should of known after 15 years of friendship that I couldn't even trust him to pick me up on time. Now I have to get a lift from my mum, can you imagine Belle Clark turning up on the first day with mummy. Not a good start to the year.

" Have a good day dear! "

By now half of the student population was staring and talking about me. Just great and now I was late. Remind me to hunt down Luke after 2nd period.

" Well, well, well who do we have here..."

_____________________________________________________________________

First installment of the boy with skinny jeans, sorry if it's a bit slow to start with.