👱🏼‍♀️

You know what I find weird?

That a lot of people think that people me and Daisy are twins and are so close we have the same personalities and stuff.

So not true though, me and Daisy are different in our own ways. Just because we look the same doesn't mean we are the same.

Yes we have a special bond but we are our own people. Like people assume that I like things if Daisy likes them and vice versa. I couldn't tell you how wrong they are though.

It's funny to think people think like that though. Like we both have different flavoured stuff.

Like one person literally asked me if we share the same wardrobe? Like seriously I know we are twins and the same ages but we both have different styles and dress senses like yes I do wear some of Daisy's clothes and she wears some of mine but that doesn't mean we are going to share a closet.

I'm my own person and so is daisy. We may look a like but on this earth everyone has at least 4 people who look exactly like them. It just so happens that my person has the same DNA as me too.

Guess my message is just to please accept that me and Daisy are different people even if we do look the same. We think differently and act differently. I love her so so so much she's my number one. But it's nice to be your own person.

Hope yas all understand.
Much love