unrequited

un·re·quit·ed
ˌənrəˈkwīdəd/
adjective
(of a feeling, especially love) not returned or rewarded

-

"Please, please stop it." I muttered, "Stop hurting me please I just want the truth."
I looked into his empty eyes, they were no longer the loving eyes that could only stare at me, "Please Victor, just tell me I won't be mad."

Victor swiftly turned around and looked at me, his eyes pierced through my head as I stumbled back a bit, "I lost interest in you. I tried to keep telling myself I loved you still but I guess in the end I don't think I ever really did." He stated as he pushed me off to the side, "Sorry I guess, for leading you on in this relationship."

My eyes widened, feeling the tears seeping through, and letting them fall one by one. All the promises, the I love you's, the plans, were they all just empty lies? A dark cloud passed over my head, a nasty aura, as I glared at the ground, "I guess I have no choice but to break up with you then..."

"Okay." He said calmly, walking away and leaving me behind on the cool tiles of the school.

'But I guess in the end I never really did.'

Stop it. I hate these thoughts, just stop. He's just kidding right?

"Please someone, tell me he's joking.." I cried out softly, slightly echoing through the halls,

"Someone, please..."