Detention

A/N MY ENGLISH TEACHER KEEPS DEMANDING ESSAYS FROM ME. GOD DAMMIT WOMAN I CAN'T JUST PULL THEM OUT OF MY ASS! So I decide to dedicate my time to smut instead. I AM NOT ASHAMED I SEE YOU JUDGING ME OVER THERE BITCH C'MON YOU WANNA GO MOTHAFUCKA!!!

--------------------------

Ashley POV

Ugh another day in hell....yaaaaay.

Literally the only good thing about this shit hole, is my sexy as all fuck Biology teacher Mr. Biersack.

"Good morning class. Please take out your textbooks and turn to page 394."

Fucking hell that voice. HOW DID HE GET IT SO DEEP TELL ME YOUR SECRETS BIERSACK! When he was angry he could make it insanely gravely and dark and made me wanna call him "Master." But when he sang, it was the most beautiful fucking sound. His voice was like a sexy chainsaw of sorts. At least he was my last class so I didn't have to walk around with a fucking hard-on all day.

I looked up from my notebook to see my handsome ass teacher with a very handsome ass. Black skinny jeans a white suit and black tie. Classic, but fuck he rocked it. I wanted to rip of that suit and run over those beautiful tattoos that he hid with my tongue. Hell, I wanted him to pin me to his desk and fucking pound my ass until I was too sore to go to school tomorrow.

"Ashley! What two taxonomic domains are divided based on the presence, or absence, of peptidoglycan?"

Oh shit.

"Ummm could you repeat the question?"

"Not paying attention I see. That's a detention, I'll see you after class."

Dammit. But hey at least now I could stare at his sexy face like a creepy fangirl.

And that's exactly what I did.

For the rest of class.

As I dreamed about him fucking me.

I think I have problem.

BRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

Everyone rushed out of the classroom, except for me. Mr. Biersack went to his desk and collapsed in his chair letting out a sight.

"Come here." Mr. Biersack motioned to his desk. I pulled up a chair and sate down facing him. "Ashley Purdy what am I going to do with you?"

"What do you mean sir?"

"Oh don't play innocent, I see you staring at me all through class. How hard you get just looking at me. Do I turn you on Ashley?"

"Ummm Hehe" I laughed nervously.

He looked me over with lust in his eyes and licked his lips. He laid his hand on my upper thigh.

"Does this turn you on?" He inched his hand closer to my aching hard-on, my pants were so fucking tight they almost hurt.

"Mmm please" I whined.

"I will ask you one more time Ashley," he growled quietly "Does this turn you on?"

"Fuck yes! Just touch me please" I groaned.

He put on a devilish smile. "That's all I needed to hear."

He went straight for my neck. Kissing, sucking, he bit into my sweetspot.

"Mhm Mr. Biersack!"

"Please, call me Andy"

He kissed me heatedly on the mouth, immediately forcing his tongue in. I moaned into the kiss and he removed my shirt and pants. Slamming me on the desk, he palmed me through my boxers making my cock so hard it hurt.

"Oh God please Andy"

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me! Pound into me so fucking hard you have to carry me out of here."

"Will do Ashes, will do."

He pinned me against the desk kissing me heatedly one last time, grinding together. He threw off my boxers and his own clothes and HOLY SHIT WAS HE HUGE!!

My mouth watered at the sight of it.

"Don't worry Ashes, it'll fit" he laughed reading my thoughts. "I'll just have to stretch you out first." He slid two finger into my entrance making me gasp.

"Andy oh fuck m-more."

"My littles Ashes wants more huh?"

He slid a third in, making me moan like a whore. I grinded my ass back onto his fingers, trying to make him go deeper when he removed them.

I whimpered but they were soon replaced with something wayyyyyy better.

Andy slammed into me.

"OH FUCK ANDY YES" I threw my head back and screamed.

He rammed into me, banging into the desk. Little groans escaped from his mouth as loud whorish moans escaped from mine.

"OH ANDY THERE YES GOD FUCK FASTER THERE" He hit that bundle of sparks that made me go crazy.

"MM FUCK ANDY I'M GONNA CU-"

I came on our stomachs as Andy came inside me. Fuck he felt so good.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Oh shit.