Part 1

As we walk to her house after school, hearing the crunching of the leaves under our feet, I wonder how I am going to pull it off. 

I've never kissed anyone before, but I know I want my first time to be with her. 

As we near her home, I notice myself getting closer to her, I don't know if she noticed, but I did see her smile a little. 

We began to hold hands, which we tended to do a lot. 

Walking up her front steps, slowly releasing each other's hand, she let me inside, Something her parents still didn't allow me to do. 

I sat down on her sofa, waiting for her to sit next to me, but she didn't. 

I asked if she was okay, but I received no response. 

She ran into her room, so I followed, but she slammed the door on my face. 

I asked again if she was okay, but again, I received no answer. 

Realizing the door was unlocked, I let myself in. 

I see her lying on her bed, crying. 

I immediately sit on the bed, and lift her up. 

I wipe the tears off of her face and whisper "You know it hurts me to see you cry." 

She says in return "I know, but you will leave me eventually, because you deserve better." 

I immediately say "How can I deserve better when I already have the best?" "Well yo.." 

She started to retort, but was cut off by a pair of lips on her own. 

It felt wonderful, to finally kiss her, it was like dreaming, too much like dreaming, in fact. 

I opened my eyes, in my bed, looking at the ceiling of my room.