Part 1

a/n; i wrote this after seeing dan rummage phils bedside drawer during pinof 8 (as seen in the image above)

"wait, wait a minute, what does that say?" dan exclaimed in glee as he ran his eyes over the tweet. "rummage inside phils bedside drawer- okay, here we go!" he turned around at once to open the brown drawer beside phil's wicker bed "no- no don't open my bedside drawer!" the older boy exclaimed anxiously, thinking about the wedding ring he had hidden inside the drawer. What if Dan sees it? I don't have the guts to ask him at this time! Phil spun round to see Dan pulling out a tube of lip balm. "SPF 35 lip balm?!" Dan giggled and stared at Phil. "I've got sensitive lips!" Phil tried to defend himself. "Alright, whatever then" Dan was clearly trying to to burst into laughter as he put the lip balm back in the drawer carefully. "Wait- Phil what is this? Isn't this a- a wedding ring box? Why would this be here?" Dan looked at Phil, who had turned a bright shade of red. "Okay, I was going to propose to you after our Europe tour, but i guess this could be a good time to do it," He said, taking the box out of the younger boy's hands and opening it up cautiously. Phil got in front of his boyfriend and went down on one knee. "Daniel James Howell, I know this is probably the most unexpected proposal of 2016, but will you marry me?"

i know this is awful okay, i wrote this in about 20 minutes