Chapter 3: Early morning training and Graduation Exam

(The Next Day)

(Luna's POV):

The sound of my alarm clock sounded through the room as I silenced the stupid thing and got out of bed to get ready.

  I look at the time and its 5:30 "ughh" I groan as I get up out of bed to get ready to go to my morning training session with Sasuke. Yes we train at 5:30 in the morning he doesn't want his precious fangirls watching him train so he set the time for early morning so no one will bother us.

  Though I think with him having to run away from the other girls in our class is good exercise in itself. I told him that myself and all I got as a response was the famous Uchiha glare/smirk.

   Anyway I made my way towards my closet where my ninja outfits were hung. My outfit consisted of a loose blouse like dress/shirt that had sleeves that reached my elbows. Short shorts that reached my thighs; and fishnet like gloves that went all the way to my elbow, and fishnet leggings that reached my knees and blue ninja sandles.( picture of what the outfit should look like is on the side).

   Once I had my outfit on I put my medium length red hair up in a high ponytail, grabbed my weapon holdster and quietly went out the front door of my apartment trying not to wake my still sleeping brother.

Time Skip- Training Grounds

  After about 15 minutes of walking I finally make it to the designated training grounds. Where there already throwing kunai is Sasuke Uchiha.

  "About time you show up." Sasuke states as I walk towards him and take out a kunai and position myself in my fighting stance while he throws a kunai my way.

  "What the great Uchiha getting impatient?" I ask him while I dodge his attack and throw my kunai as my counter attack.

"Just shut up and fight." Sasuke replies with his signature smirk.

"Very well then. You asked for it!" I shout towards him and our fight continues on.

Time Skip

   After the early morning training with Sasuke I left to go back to my apartment to take a shower and get a clean outfit and get myself ready to take the graduation exam.

At the Academy

  I was in my usual seat in the class which is next to my best friend Hinata Hyuga. Who I noticed kept stealing glances at my brother like she normally does.

  "Hinata just go up and ask him already." I say while elbowing her in the side to get her attention.

  "W-Wh-what are you t-talking about?" she asks me while messing with her fingers, when its clearly obvious she knows who I'm talking about. 

 "I'm talking about you finaling asking my brother out" I whisper to her while her face is a bright red color.

"N-n-no." She answers. I was about to say something else but I noticed that Iruka Sensei was about to speak about something probably about the exam so I stopped myself from speaking at the moment.

  "We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, proceed to the testing room. The final test will be on, the clone jutsu." Iruka sensei announces to the whole class. Once I here the words the "clone jutsu" I am frozen in my spot. I may be good at throwing kunai and shuriken as the next guy but I'm horrible at this one technique just like my brother. This is the jutsu that kept us from graduating every other time. I just hope we can both  pass the exam this year.

"Naruto Uzumaki." shouts the proctor as the previous student walks out of the room with a Leaf headband around there forehead.

"Good luck Naruto!!" I shout towards my brother really hoping that he will pass this year.