Chapter 5 : Journey through the Forbidden Forest

Chapter 5 : The Forbidden Forest

As the week pass by Zac and his friends prepare for their journey through the forbidden forest which is also known as Hocik Forest. Hocik Forest is the place where unimaginable creatures lives. The Teutonic University is holding a celebration for the participants as well as the victory during the Rogue war 12 years ago.

AT THE CABIN

Zim : Everybody ready ?

Zac : Yup

Zim : we have to be unnoticeable guys okay ? one wrong move and will be goners . .

Louie : we know, I'll take the lead then. . .

While others are preparing their things that they'll need, Zac decided to talk with Cassee.

Zac : Hey . .

Cassee : Oh ? hey . .

Zac : are you doing okay ??

Cassee : yup . .I'm fine , Are you ready ??

Zac : Yes . . but I can't . . .

Cassee : what is it ? something bothering you ??

Zac : well . . Cassee . .

Cassee : Say it . . I'll listen . .

Zac : If I manage to lose control of myself again . . I want you to leave me and take the others . . .

Cassee : what are you talking about ? I won't let that happen . .

Zac : . . . .

Cassee : Listen if that ever happen . . I'll stop you myself . . so cheer up .. we don't need a leader that doesn't believe in himself

They happened to overhear what Cassee and Zac are talking about .

Mela : Don't worry we have your back Zac . .

Troy : HMP !! I'll be your right hand man so you don't have to worry . .

Louie : I'll follow you Zac . .

Zim : If it wasn't for you Zac I'll still be in my Lab trying to prove anything . . I'll follow you captain !

Louie : Captain ?? hahahaha

Zac : ( speechless )

Cassee : see Zac, you formed this group , everyone recognizes you as their leader . . we won't abandon you no matter what happens

Zac : Thank you guys . .

As every student gather in the auditorium Zim Dolsey have given the signal to start their journey.

Zim : Let's GO !!!

Zac : Ready

Cassee and the others : OY !!!

AT The Terminal

Zac : wait we're going to ride a train ?

Zim : yes . . the fastest way . .

Cassee : well what are we waiting for ? Get going slowpokes

As the train started to move Zim Dolsey gave the twist in riding the train.