Summer vacation.

-skip-

After I landed,i instantly became overly joyful! Don't ask.I sigh before taking a look at my surroundings.wow it's beautiful.my jaw dropped and I noticed I was drooling.weird.I quickly wiped my saliva,and noticed the amazing sunset.it is truly gorgeous here.I barely remembered that I had to check into my hotel tonight.I am excited and nervous at the same time.I was wearing some tribal leggings,an oversized jacket that said'f*uck off'in black bold letters,my hair was in a messy bun,and I was wearing my black uggs,Yeah I went for causal today!I soon exited the airport and found the black Cadillac my mom and dad had rented for me,I searched through my carry on bag and finally I found the shining car keys.I hopped in,and read the directions to the hotel,my parents say it's a 5star hotel.I didn't really care but,eh.i chuckled and stepped in side,whoa it definitely looks like a five star hotel!before I could start drooling again,I decided to check in but before I had the chance my phone buzzed notifying me that I had recently received a text.

from:dad

hello sweetie!how was the plane ride?hope your enjoying your vacation so far! :)

to:Lena

I quickly replied,and made my way to the cashier.

"hello!room for marie gomez."I say causally.

"right this way."the middle aged women smiled as she walked aside of  her desk.She told me to follow so I did."here we are!"she exclaimed happily opening the door and handing me the room keys."have a nice stay."and with that she walked away.I yawned so I debated wether or not I should sleep.And I voted to sleep,so I did.well moreclike knocked out.

(the next morning)

I yawned,stood up.and weakly made my way to the dresser,I picked a black crop top,a pair of dark blue skinny jeans,and my black Nike high tops.I quickly put my hair up in a pony tail,It turned out nice,I made my way to the bedside table grabbed my phone,car keys,and room keys.I don't like bags so I just carry light make up :)

I walked towards my car, sat down started the engine and searched for the nearest starbucks,of course on my phone.There's actually one really close to my hotel.I am such an idiot.I drove into the starbucks parking lot,parked the car,and walked in,surprisingly there wasn't as much people as I was expecting,there was some girls in the corner arguing about something,but I just ignored them and walked up to the cash register."hello what could I get you?"some nice women asked me,I smiled."I want a vanilla bean with extra caramel and 3 cake pops."I smiled proudly.i am so weird.then suddenly the door opened and four cute boys entered.some blond boy winked at me causing me to blush,so I quickly turned my attention back to the waitress."that'll be 4$"I searched my pockets and found my c.o.d (call of duty)wallet.i grabbed a  five dollar bill and got a dollar in return.I searched for an empty seat which wasn't hard.I took a seat and those boys also sat next to me, I looked at them weirdly."um,hi?"I said awkwardly,"hello."they said in some accent.I couldn't tell were they were from."I am Luke."the blonde said,"nice to meet you."  I shook his hand."Michael."some other dude chimed in."hi." the other two were blanking out in space."idiots!"Luke socked their arms."FUCK!"they both yelled in pain,I laughed so did Michael, and Luke."callum."the dark haired boy smiled,"Ashton."the other said with a smirk."leave her alone!"Luke socked him again.wow their weird."Luke,Ashton,Michael,callum and selena."the waitress called,we all stood up to grab our stuff and walked casually back to our table.the the door opened again and this time 5 boys came in.they all went to order and I realized that they were making their way towards us.please don't sit next to us,four boys are bad enough,but nine is just TOO MUCH!

-XxhoranniallxX

what do you think will happen? :) CRAZY MOFOS!