Sisterly Lovee

Neilani is light kinda in between light skinned and dark skinned, she is medium height, she is 21 years old, her hair is Really long, its to . her butt, its black with pink at the tips, and her face is pretty, she has a nice body but her sisters always tellin her that she gotta donk but she wont believe it. She is the crazy, ghetto fabulous one. But everybody loved crazy self.  She likes pink and is kinda girly but dresses ghetto fabulous. To her her Shoe game is her True game. She loves Loius Vuittin and all but when it comes to shoes she got on the newest Jordan's that everybody wants.Btw her nickname is Neinei.

     Shaunti is dark skinned, medium height, she is 22 years old her hair is to her back, its brown with red at the tips,and she is pretty , she has she is the mean one who always has the attitude but is still fun

      Ahlnah is more light light skinned, she short, her hair is to her shoulders its honey blonde, she pretty n she the "smart" one but we love her anyway.

Neilani POV

So its Saturday and we bored so we tryna turn upp cuz I been single a lil to long and I need somebody to lovee but anyway today im tryna get them out the house and to tha mall.

Nei- ayee what yall doin

Shaunti- Bein bored

Lanah- duhh like im tryna turn upp

Nei- I need a man like im tryna fo to tha mall n find somebody to get mee some new J's

Shaunti- Girl we almost richer than Obama why u need somebody to buy u sum

Nei- Cuz it means more.to me to k ow I got a boo who got thaa moneyy too

Lanah- duhh shaunti

Nei&Shaunti- STFU SAYIN DUHH

Lanah- kk

Nei- so yall tryna go or not

Shaunti- fasholy I need a man too

Lanah-.leggo

     So I went back upstairs to my room and went in the bath room and took a shower I washed my hair and body and got out. Then I blow dried my hair and dried my body and put on lotion and deoderant and other lady products then I straightened my hair and put it in a high bun wwith china bangs, I put on light make up just a lil lip gloss, and mascara and eye liner. But then I took off my robe and put on undies and I put on white ripped skinny jeans, a white Tshirt,a red crop top tht says CRAZY in black letters, the Black and White Oreo Jordan 5s. Then I put on my White gold ToCute chain and her 2finger ring its a sparkly black bow.

Shaunti POV

I did the. whole morning routine thing like Nei but I curled my hair and let the curls fall then I put on teal eye shadpw and pink lipstick. Then I put on Teal shorts, a purple Tank top and Pink jean jacket, and the Pink/Teal/Purple Jordan 5s.

Lanah POV

I did the mornig routine just like those 2 girls, but I  straightened my hair and put on a lil make up blue eyeshadow and clear lip gloss. Then I put on dark blue capris, a white and yellow Haters shirt and the White/Blue\Yellow Jordan 5s

We have so many cars so we decided.to go in the Silver Benz