Sweetly Poisoned Love

Quote of the day.

I'm alone in the world...no one wants to tell the truth but i will, i feel alone and empty for no reason. This is who i am... i am a girl who has nothing beside to keep herself quiet and under control...i'm afraid the truth will come out and my everything will be nothing. My double lives will fall and i'll be left with the one i acted as if i had it. I'm not tortured by the looks of it...but my world is dead and i'm a puppet to my displace.

Unknown.

                                                       CHAPTER ONE

Annabellyn King.

I've been sitting here for three hours i'm annoyed and tired; I, Annabellyn King have been sitting here waiting for the bus to come but quater to midnight it seemed as though it wasn't coming. Enough already, i got up and fixed my pencil skirt and began to walk to my apartment which was really far from here; half an hour bus ride will turn into a hours walk. The wind wipping my dark locks around my face i quicken my pace as i heard sounds behind me; my walking became running when i heard chuckling.

I could only hear my heels clicking the pavement as i ran from whoever was behind me; but it was no surprise i was no match for this person. I was no runner but with adrediline(sp) running through my veins i was faster then i was ever before. At last cliche words said, i fell on my heels and landed on the empty sidewalk facing to dark sky; when a dark figure stood over me.

"If you're going to kill me please make it fast," i said in pain from falling and in the moonlight i saw my chasers face. Dark hair falling over his face was all messy, and his eyes i couldn't look away; they were purple-ish grey and i don't even know if that's natural. He was pale, wearing an Addias pull over hoodie and what to be skinny jeans with blue converse matching the hoodie to a T "You're not scared?" his husky voice boomed.

"Am i going to die?" i asked looking at the sky now, "Most likely," he replied so i looked at him "Then what should i be afraid of...i've got no chance in fighting you," i stated. "Unless you're willing to give me a five minute head start," i added lifting myself on my elbows. "Why not," he said and disappered, which was my que to get up and throw my heels off before running to my apartment.

I guess my five minutes were up when i heard him running behind me; i could see my apartment and a smile washed over my face. Home free i thought; but i guess he had other plans when i was thrown into an alley. "Ugh," i said in the pain as i had hit the brick wall; i could see him walking to me and pinning my to the wall. "Times up," his deep husky voice whispered in my  ear; i felt his head lower to the curve in my neck and his nose touching it. "Don't worry this will be quick," he said but i was suddenly distracted by two deep purple wings forming out of his back.

"Wings?" i stated in question form, and i heard him chuckle "They tend to come out,"  his cold breath on my neck. "What are you?" i asked wanting to touch his wings, "I don't do back stories," he replied his nose tracing my neck. "I'm going to die what does it matter?" i said to him, he looked up at me his eyes into mine "My mother was a vampire, who was forced to marry a powerful vampire; but she loved a Fallen Angel. After the wedding my mother still went with the Fallen Angel and had me; her husband thought when she was pregnent it was his child. But at last when the baby had purple eyes of a fallen angel which only fallen angels can have; he knew the truth and killed my father and it that time my mother ran away from him," he stated. 

Ok i'll admit this was a such a sad love story; but he was still going to kill me "So you go around and kill people for blood," i asked. He smirked, "Mommy left to early to teach me...she was too nice for a vampire," he said before going back to my neck; i could feel his fangs on my neck just tracing like it was finding a good place. "You say mommy like a three year old would," i blurted out making him close his mouth and look at me. "Aren't you scared?" he questioned, and i looked at him "In reality you don't exist but since you do what are my chances of getting out of here? None thought so, so might as well go out with a sense that i did good in my 18 years," i replied.