Don't Forget.

Characters:

selena gomez as Grace styles

zayn Malik

niall horan

Eleanor Calder

Louis Tomlinson

ariana Grande

Liam Payne

Kylie Jenner

and

harry styles.

a warning sign,I missed the good part,then I realized.

I started looking,and the bubble burst.I started looking for excuses.come on in.I gotta tell ya what a state I'm in.I gotta tell ya In my loudest tone.That I started looking for a warning sign.

When the truth is, I missed you.Yeah the truth is that I missed you,so.A warning sign.It came back to haunt me,then I realized,that you were an island and I passed you by.When you were an island to discover.come on in.I gotta tell ya what a state I'm in.I've gotta tell ya in my loudest tones.That I started looking for a warning sign.

-cold play.

Selena's P.O.V

I hate him.I hate every last bit of him!he hurt me,and didn't even seem sorry.He just gave me a pitiful look.Then that's when I Decided,I had to turn.i Run as fast as I could,hoping to never see his ocean blue eyes,Ever again as long as I live.Which I hope won't be long.I ran away from Ireland.I ran to London.With my brother and his friends.We took a plane there.But it was still like running away to me.Niall has tried calling  me.But I ignore him.His texts were junk,our relationship was junk."selena!"Harry yells."hmm,what?"I ask as I sit up on my bed."you were screaming again."harry sighs,I shake my head."again?"I ask annoyed.he nods."maybe we should go to the water park with the boys,Eleanor,ariana,and Kylie are also coming."he shrugged.I nodded.and went back to sleep as he.left my room.I sighed before drifting off into a deep sleep.I want him dead.If feelings could kill and eyes.He would have been a LONG time ago.I hope he doesn't keep texting or calling I should change my number.yeah maybe I should!tomorrow after the water park,it'll be the first thing I do! :)

-XxhoranniallxX :)

hello!MY CRAZY MOFOS!!