Don't Forget.

graces P.O.V

When I woke I felt someone tugging on my legs,so I kicked.Just a moment after I heard a person groan in pain.I quickly stood over zayn as he held his leg in aggravating pain.I smirked,"don't ever do that again Agreed?"he shook his head.So I just smirked."fine then."I said preparing myself  to kick him again.His eyes went wide,"fine!I agree."he said annoyed and I just grinned at him sweetly he rolled His eyes."so when are we leaving?"I asked him,he gave me a puzzled look."you know.To the water park?"I said slowly so he could catch on.man he's slow."oh!"he said dumbfounded."i think an  hour or so."he looks down at his watch."shoot!I have to find an outfit!quick get out!"I shooed him.he frowns,"but why selly?!"i roll my eyes.oh this boy."because I have to change!"and with that I close it shut.I quickly search through my messy dresser.Finally!I think to myself as I find the perfect outfit!black bathing suit top,and white bottoms,with high waisted shorts that are dip dyed in blue and pink,with a crop top that says NEW YORK GIRL in white letters.I also got my snap back that said 'Tumblr.'in black letters and the print behind the words is galaxy.I also got a hold of my black raybands!i look smoking!I pop a gum into my mouth and began to quietly chew,next I look for sandals and a towel to take along.I had some brown flip flops so I grabbed those and I got my zebra print towel!once I stepped outside all the boys whistled at me causing me to blush.gosh I hate when they do that!"WHERE HERE!"I hear Louis yell excitedly.I chuckle at his childish behavior."YOLO!"I hear Harry scream as he to runs to the beach."hey,where are the girls?"I ask no one in particular."they'll be here."Liam smiles as he picks the cooler up and struggles to take it to the beach."Harrah!"I yell."what?!"he turns around."Liam needs help!"he nods and makes His way towards Liam."hello selly!"I turn around to see zayn smiling nervously."what's wrong?"I ask.he shakes His head."come on!tell me about it!"I whine.he nods and sighs."fine!would you like to be my girlfriend?"he asks worried.I smile wide which causes him to smile."of course"I crash my lips on to his immediately feeling sparks!he so amazing!

niall's P.O.V

I got quickly dressed in my bathing suit and ran to the beach with Luke,Michael,Ashton,and callum.There the best!their just like me!hyper,weird,loud,strange,and a food addict.Just then I turned around to get a better look of it.Then that's when I saw it.The most Horrific scene I've ever seen in my life.Grace kissing another guy.I see Harry hanging out with some people.I continue eavesdropping Grace and her 'boyfriend' god he is so annoying!Grace looks beautiful as usual!I see her break away from him an he takes her hand and they happily run to Harry and everybody else.Then some girls walk by me talking about Grace and everybody else."Grace looks so petty!"one of them smiles."yea we know Eleanor we've been listening to  you the past fucking hour!"some pretty hot red head groans.I stiffen a laugh.Maybe I could date the red head?Yes sounds like a plan!as I was walking up to her,some guy with a buzz cut runs up to her and attached their lips.I frown and walk away.As I do I see Grace and that guy eating ice cream and taking silly pictures on his phone.I look at her.How did I let her slip away?I keep asking myself as they take pictures.then she says the worst thing I'd ever heard her say to anyone besides close friends and family."I love you."she says to him in her angel like soft voice he turns to her and smiles."no I love you more!"he smirks."nope I love you more then anything in this world!"she smiles.This makes my heart hurt a lot!her and his face are inches apart she smiles he does to then their lips meet.Oh Bloody hell!i need her in MY life not HIS!fuck I totally forgot about the guys their probably worried as fuck!i leave them and quickly search for my firends.

-XxhoranniallxX