Part 1

Papa said the young teen age female as she looked toward her father ' Magnus'  with a worried look upon her face . Magnus turned and faced toward Maxine his daughter and replied with a worried tone of voice " Maxie, your just a child yourself i dont want you going out on your own yet i just want you to stay here and be safe be here with me what would happen if you needed me and i was not here with you or not even near you to hear you yell out for me when you need to be herd. maxie i -- "  Maxie soon cut him off and added " Papa im strong and i have a little of power i know how to use it i been watching and learning fom you i know i mean everyting to you but im not a baby anymore i know i can get weak but i put a charm on the necklace you got me it will protect me from harm even though it is a higher magic it will protect me from any harm papa i promise you that. I will come and visit you as much as i can wanna know why " Maxie asked Magnus as Magnus looked at her and asked " why "  She sat Magnus down and explained to him ." Papa i love you you are the only reason why i am still standing , fighting and casting magic and best of all protecting and loving you papa i promise you that.....and that is all okay papaif you need me just call me or come through the portal everything will be okay i promise you this papa" Maxie hugged her father and her other father who was known as Alec , Alec hugged max tight as well he soon spoke toward her " I love you my little shadowhunter be care ful your father and i will always watch you everywhere we or you go my beautiful daughter " 

The End Of The FanFiction Please comment or like