Kenji

Kenji was sat in class with his palm on his cheek, bored out of his mind.
After a long wait, the bell finally rang and the whole class rushed out of the door, Kenji following close behind them.
Kenji then realized that he had forgotten his bag so  he headed back to his classroom with a groan.
On his way there he is stopped by a kid about his age, who he had never seen before. The boy had red hair and red eyes. Kenji had to admit, he was pretty hot.
"Who are you?" Kenji asked.
"Who are you, emperor."
"Huh?"
"I always win, so I'm always right. I'm the emperor, Akashi. Bow down to me." Akashi told him.
"Seriously?" Kenji asked in disbelief. The look on Akashi's face was perfectly serious.
Huh. So he's a sadist. Kakashi thought to himself.
Well may as well play along. I like guys like this anyway.
Kenji got on the ground and bowed his head. He stayed that way for about ten seconds, waiting for a reaction. But then, he suddenly felt something warm and wet on his back. He quickly jerked his head up.
There, stood Akashi, peeing on him with a smirk on his face.
"What are you doing?"
"What are you doing, emperor." Akashi corrected.
"Fine. What are you doing, emperor."
"What does it look like? I needed a piss but I thought the toilets were to far away so I decided to use you."
Kenji couldn't believe what he was hearing! He smirked. He honestly liked people like Akashi.
"What should I say to the teacher when I get to class with a back that's wet, emperor?"
Akashi's smirk grew.
"Tell him the truth. I wanna see you humiliated. My orders are absolute."
Hehe. Kenji nodded and let Akashi's warm piss trickle down his back.
"Yes, emperor."