The gang (one direction+bse

-info-
The gang. (One direction+bse)

Hi I'm Zoe Clark I'm 16 and well I used to live in LA but my mum said that we had to move because of 'the gang' would come and try to get me well that happend when I was 11 we haven't moved from London yet it's in England umm yea I'm in a gang I'm what u call the bad girl people don't like me because the way I dress or my personality boys think that I'm not womanly to date and so they stay away yep just because I'm in a gang well that happens I have been in a gang since I was 11 years old I know it sounds weird rite? But my cuz was in the gang and said I had to be in it! I donno why tho oh I look like 'Victoria Justas' (A/N: I donno how to spell it. But she's in victorious)

(ZOE'S POV: )
I woke up to the sound of boxes moving yup we are moving to wait for it...'Bradford' it's in England but I'm going to tell my mum to stop moving its getting me tried like alot

"DON'T HOLD IT LIKE THAT"
My mum shouted

.the movers.wow

I looked around my room that was empty what am I sopose to wear?

"Mom!"

Nothing.

"Mommmm"

Still nothing.

"MUM!"
I shouted

"Yes Hunny pie?"
My mum said opening my room door

"Umm what I'm I to wear?"
I said looking around my empty room

"Oh here I picked them mysel- well I bought them"
She smiled at me and handing them over

I gladly took them from her and heard the *click* sound that was made when my mom went out the room

I look down at my stuff and it was a plain white t-shirt whith a pocket
A pair of combat legging and black Nike blazers with white ✅ on the sides

********************************************

I looked at my self in the mirror hmm. What should I put my hair like today?
Awwww flack it! (A/N: see what I did there! Anyone? Naw? Aw.)
I ran to my mums car what she was now in and drove off....

(A/N: I'm sorry I didn't update!! I'm just making more books that I'm going to put up soon kk?)

***in the car***

"Hunny I know your sad but this is the chance!"
My mum exclaimed

"What chance mum?"
I said confused

"The chance to make friends.have a life.ya know be a girl go shopping!"
She said again smiling

"But that won't happen mom I can't go out and play with friends: because I have none:and that is because I'm different looking with tats and stuff,I can't say yolo because that's not a thing anymore in my life and I cant be a girl and go shopping you know why.because I'm scared that I wont come back home"
I said truthfully

I heard my mum *sigh* and the car stop

"Hunny here's your stop"
She said

wait what?!?

"Ummm.mum wha-"
I was cut of

"I got you a house because-"

"MUM IM SIXTEEN"
I shouted