HAPPY 2014!!!

Everyone was either sitting on the couch, sitting on other chairs, or sitting on the floor 

Cheetos: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Aiko: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Selena Gomez the Witch: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Cheetos & Aiko & Selena: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Slendy: wwwwwhhhhaaaaaaatttt are we doingggggggggggggggggggg

Cheetos: NONE OF YO DAMN BUSINESS FOOLS *says while going cross-eyed*

Zach: *sips arizona* we're waiting for the new year's ball to drop.

Jack: good for you *yawns and head upstairs to go to sleep*

Jeff: yipeeee~ *face plants onto the entrance of the kitchen to the living room drunk off of pineapple juice* ow *hiccups*

Aiko: XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *runs over, takes out a marker, and starts drawing a mustache on him*

Masky & Hoody: *fell asleep on the floor with their party hats and confetti strewn across the floor and lazy on their heads*

Cheetos: *suddenly bursts through the window even though he just in the living room moments before* BWHAHAHAHAH *throws match on the carpet*

~moments later~

Everyone was trying to get the fire out. except Cheetos who was being a turd and laughing like a maniac watching as the mansion almost burned to the ground. 

Then they all fell asleep due to exhaustion

Jeff: *wakes up from being drunk and sees the burn marks all over the house * THE FU-

 DA DA D ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE END :p

~~~~~~~~HAPPY 2014! i know it's short and doesn't really have a plot to it, but i was updating another one of my stories and i realized it didn't fit the story to celebrate the new years suddenly at the very beginning....SO HERE WE ARE WITH THIS VER SMALL UPDATE!!! i wish all of you all a great new year and hope that you people....or dogs, animals, aliens whatever you are, create many more amazing memories!!!!!!! HAPPY 2014!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~