Chapter 1

Chapter1

Crash! I heard a noise it was so loud it made me jump. I didn't know whether I wanted to go investigate but I did anyway. I slowly creeped down stairs on my tippy toes with a baseball bat in my hand that my obnoxious brother left in the hall way.

I hid behind the door and peeked around the corner and there it was, a massive possum it was eating the cake my mum made this morning for dads birthday.

The possum saw me and turned into a rabid beast it lunged at me with a snarl and I got it with the bat it went flying across the room I felt bad but mum will do the same when she finds out about her cake. I freaked out, I thought I killed it but it then jumped up and ran out the window.

I woke up in the morning relieved that it was just a dream, I went down stairs and there it was, mums cake everywhere on the floor and mum scrubbing it clean. oh my! it wasn't a dream at all. All day mum was cleaning and baking while my dad was at work my brother Joe was on his laptop in his room.

I, on the other had decided to be sociable. I went to a party that Stiles the most popular boy in school was hosting. Did I mention that I like Stiles he's so gorgeous he had brown hair not too short but short enough to make him irresistible he has blue eyes just like me.

I've had a crush on him since fourth grade and I still do and now I'm in year ten. My friend Grace loves his best friend so we've always imagined double dating. Grace has been my best friend for as long as I can remember,we grew up together.