two

Jeongguk's P.O.V

I saw Sobin walk out of the restaurant. You could see from far that she was angry. I sighed and gave my mother a disappointed glance before I went after Sobin.

"What do you want?" She asked me when I finally found her.

"Why did you got so mad?" I asked and totally ignored her question.

"Why do you care? You're just a dick anyways" she said and wiped away a tear and started to go away from me.

"Thanks," I said and she turned around.

"You welcome," she said and walked away. I sighed and walked after her and grabbed her arm.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride home," I said and dragged her to my car.

"Why do you care if I walk home? You don't care anyways" Sobin said and tried to get out of my grip.

"I'm not careless" I just said and let go of my grip. "Sobin, it's late, please just let me drive you home" She nodded and got into my car.

We both sat in silence, it was awkward for me, but I don't know if Sobin thought so. She just sat there and looked out of the window.

"Thanks for the ride," she said before she stepped out of the car. I smiled as an answer and drove off as soon as she closed the door.

I turned on my radio and looked for some good music. I sighed and turned off the radio and took my phone instead. I pressed shuffle on my playlist on Spotify. Some of my band's songs were on my playlist, but I didn't care. It just made the ride home easier.

"I'm home!" I yelled when I got home. I saw how my mom came to the hall with angry steps.

"Where were you?!" She said angrily.

"I gave Sobin a ride home"

"You have no idea how worried I was!"

"I kind of don't care," I said before I walked past her to my room.

"Don't bother going to school tomorrow, you are going on a date" Mom yelled downstairs. I just sighed and lay down in my bed.

"Why the fuck do I need to marry someone? Can't I choose myself?" I sighed before I changed my clothes into my pajamas and drifted to sleep.

^_^

"Jeongguk-ah, wake up," my mother said.

"Five more minutes," I said and turned around to my left side.

"No, get ready for your date," she said and removed my blanket from my body.

"Mom, why?" I said and sat up.

"Get ready," she said and left my room. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before I put on my clothes. Nothing to get impressed by. I went down to the kitchen and saw my mom talking to someone over the phone.

"Oh, okay, then he can go and get her, can he come in a half an hour?" My mother asked and turned around. Hi Jeongguk, she mimed to me and I sent her a smile before I took some of the breakfast she made.

"Great, then he will be there around twelve, bye," she said and ended the conversation.

"Who was that?" I asked and took a bite of the scrambled eggs.

"It was Ms. Kim, you are going to pick Sobin up at their house around twelve and then you are going to pick a wedding dress," mom said and I coughed when she said wedding dress.