Chapter 1

Talia Marten

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" a small voice yelled as I felt light weight sitting on me.

I opened one eye to see my little Claire sitting on me with a huge smile on her face, showing off her dimples. That she got from him. I gave her a small smile.

"Hey princess" I sat up and yawned, running my hand through my dark brown locks.

"Mommy come on! We're going to the park with Maya and Jesse today!" she exclaimed. Oh yeah. I forgot.

Maya is the girl who I met the day I had Claire. She was my age and also having a baby. But her story was worse. She was raped. But Maya and I are best friends and so are Claire and Jesse. They have the same birthdays too. I got out of bed and picked Claire up, walking to her room. She giggled and I set her down on her bed. I went through her drawers and pulled out a pair of jeans, setting them on the bed and pulled out two shirt.

"Pink or Blue?"

"Pink! Pink!" she said. I chuckled and helped her get changed and did her hair in two french braids.

"Go downstairs with grandma while Mommy gets ready" I said.

She rushed downstairs humming Diana made by her father. I sighed and headed to my room. I dont regret having Claire but I do regret having her at such a young age. I always get weird looks. But she's the sunshine in my dark life. I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of patterned leggings and a pink camisole. I put that on along with my white beanie, my black north face and my tan UGGS. I headed downstairs and saw Claire helping my mom make cookies for work. Its around Christmas time here.

"Come on Claire. Let's get you all bundled up"

She scurried over to me and I put her snow pants on and her big black jacket and scarf and hat. She gave me a big, goofy smile. She was so much like her dad. She had the dimples, the eyes, the curls. She barely looked like me. I tapped my index finger on her nose.

"Ready to go munchkin?"

"Yeah!"

I picked her up and carried her to my car and set her down in her pink car seat. I got in the front and drove to the park. When I got there I unbuckled her and helped her out.

"Jesse!" she exclaimed, running over to the small 3 year.

Jesse was a spitting image of his mother. The brown hair and sparkling gray eyes. Its good too because you dont want your child looking like your rapist.

"Hey Maya"

"Oh hey Talia"

We headed over to the bench and sat down.

"How've you been??" I asked her. A hurt look crossed her face.

"The nightmares are back and I'm scaring Jess"

"Oh baby" I said and hugged her.

"Mommy! Come help us make a snowman!" Claire called out.

"Come on. Let's go help the munchkins" I said. As I was making the body a voice startled me.

"Tali?" I turned to see Harry. My heart literally stopped.

"Harry?"