Moving Into The New Home

I had just moved to Virginia from Georgia. I had left all of my friends behind and sure was going to miss them terribly. I had sent everybody a goodbye card with my new adress on it so they could come and visit me one day. 

Allison and Kassie had offered to helped me pack all of my stuff that I needed to take with me to Virginia. The time of arrival that I was suppose to be at the new house in Virginia was 7:30 pm. So the night  when I had found out all of the information I had called them up, and told them we need to get  up really early  the next morning, around 6 in the morning to make sure we have time to get there on time just in case there is traffic. 

The day has finally  arrived..It is time to start packing. Allison and Kassie have just arrived and we are ready for this long, special day. We each give one another a hug and smile. I went into the closet where the styraphome, boxes, and the clear, big, heavy tape is, and brought everything out into the living room. The sissors were in the kitchen drawer, so I went to get them. As I walked into the living room  a random number started to call me, but I didn't bother to answer it because I don't answer phone number that I don't know. Kassie had asked who was calling when I got back to the living room, I said i have no idea and im not going to call it back. So Kassie went into the kitchen, I went into the living room and Allison went into the bathroom, we each had our own box, tape and sissors. As I was cleaning all of my shelfs off, I heard somebody pull into the drive way, so I went to look out of the window and see who it was.. but it was very hard to see who was in the car because it was from a far away distance and I think that whoever it was was dressed in complete black. I got a bit scared at first, but then I just let it go and turned back around to finnish packing.