Arrived and Adjusting

I finally have arrived in my brand new home in Virginia. It is so amazing here. 2 floors, the walls are painted a light blue, it smells like pumpkin spice. The cealing fans are on and its nice and cool, not to cold and not too warm..it feels like a cool fall day. The rug is like a brown color, not a dark dark brown but in the middle. The cealing is rising up high..and you can see the beautiful sky shining bright. I just flop down on my leather couch and just sit there and breath. I slowly and carefully look in some of the small boxes that I had carried in so far..and I couldnt belive what I had found. It blew my mind. It was a little small stuffed bear that I had always loved when I was a little baby, and totally forgot about it as I grew up, I didn't even relize I had packed it. My phone is ringing  on the kitchen table, and I am in the living room. I get up to go and answer it, I look at the number..and it says unknown. Im thinking about answering it..so then it no longer rings..it says that there is now a text message. I think about reading it..then I click on it and the text message reads "I miss you and hear that you moved to Virginia..." I instantly reply back who is this? and then I put my phone back down and pull a chair out and sit down to take a deep breath. So then 2 minutes later after I sat down my phone is buzzing with a text message.. Im really nervous to see who it is becasue it is an unknown number...and usually they are NOT the best kind of messages. So i take a big breath, close my eyes, and the open the message and the text message this time reads.. "I dont think I should say, it would be better off if I didn't tell you who I really am.." I try to call the number back but I cant because it is an unknown number. I text back and said.. "Okay well if ur not going to tell me, can you leave me alone then?.. I sat back down and just put my phone face down onto the table. I gtt up to get myself some coffee and and just relax and explore the new house. 

By the time I was done looking and drinking my coffee it was getting kind of late and the sun was starting to go down, and Allison had called to see how everything was and if I like it. We had talked for about 20 minutes and then I told her that I would call her before I went to sleep because I had to finish getting the rest of the stuff out of the car while there was still a tad bit of light out there.So I walk outside and feel the breeze and the tree leaves are swaying in the air..birds singing and crickets chirpping, so I just stand there and listen too everything,then about 3 minutes later I walk down the porch stairs and go to the trunk of the car to carry some boxes into the house. 

I finally got everything in, actually I had even gotten some of the boxes unpacked. Mostly all of the bathroom stuff tho. Tommorow is another long and a better day to relax and unload everything.