Apology

"Prince Baek-Ah, wait!" Hae Soo said standing in front of the Thirteenth Prince.

"What?" he asked, obviously mad at her.

"Please, don't get mad at me," Hae Soo said.

"Why won't I?" he snapped at her. "You supported Eun with his request. I thought you will help me protect So. I thought you will help him get closer to my brothers. I thought you care for him. Why did you do that to him?!"

"Hey! Listen to me first," Hae Soo said and Prince Baek-Ah only stared angrily at her.

Hae Soo sighed before she went on with her explanation, "I didn't know Prince Yo was planning something like that. Yes, I was wrong. I trusted him. I agreed to help Prince Eun get the gift Prince Yo had told him he should get. But I really didn't know it was something like that. I'm sorry... I didn't know that Prince Yo can do something outrageous."

Prince Baek-Ah also took a deep breath before asking, "What do you want now? So is mad at us."

"Let's appease him," Hae Soo said. "You are his trusted brother. He will listen to you. Talk to him."

"I really am planning to talk to him," Prince Baek-Ah said with another sigh. "But I... am ashamed to face him. He said that he didn't want to come but I forced him to and that happened. I really feel bad for him."

"That is why you need to talk to him," Hae Soo said. "I already tried but he only misunderstood my intention. He said he didn't want to see me anymore. I don't want to force him to listen to me. You should go talk to him first. Make him calm down a bit."

"Alright," Prince Baek-Ah said. "I will try."

"Thank you, Prince Baek-Ah."

^#########################################^

Eun was mad at Yo. He was still on the Damiwon with his presents. He knew he should apologize to So... but he did not know how. He was scared at the Fourth Prince. Whenever he was around, Eun's heart was racing with fear. What if So killed him because of his absurd request?

"Ah! I'm going crazy!" he screamed throwing his slingshot on the floor. "I should not have listened to Yo."

"Why? What did he tell you?" someone asked from the doorway, making him jump with fear. He looked around and saw Soon Deok standing there.

"Why are you here?" Eun snapped at her.

"I saw you sulking in here," Soon Deok said. "I thought maybe I could help you."

Eun glared at her then said, "Can you help me apologize to So?"

"Why will you apologize to him?"

"I... I did something bad to him earlier..." Eun said, ashamed with his ignorance. He should have known that his request would enrage So.

"I can help you with that," Soon Deok said. "I will accompany you to him."

"Are you not scared of him?" Eun asked, surprised.

"Why would I?" Soon Deok asked, confused. "Are you scared of your own brother?"

"Why would I not? I heard rumors about him."

"You believe rumors more than your own brother?"