The Mystery Girl

A/N

HEY GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MICH AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU GUYS DO TO MAKE MY BOOKS SO POPULAR AND UGH I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS! KAY? KAY

Anyways...

Thank you for your support and let me tell you, 2013 has been quite eventful. I started "I Accidentally Hit Niall Horan" just maybe 10 months ago? Idk it's been a crazy ride and I remember only starting it because my friend Maddie was so obsessed with One Direction.

Little did I know, I would get 55 reads in just 30 minutes. It was incredible and I was so so happy. After I reached the popular page, I was just shocked. Then it was number one for a brief moment and I could not contain my excitement.

It's just crazy. That's how I started on Wattpad and I now look at me. You guys are truly amazing.

Now on with the Chappie(:
___________________

Chloe's POV

I wake up around 9 a.m. Then, memories from last night start flowing back. Wesley confessed that he still like me. ON NATIONAL TV. My god.

I groan and throw head back on the headboard. I begin rubbing my temples and look at the clock. Great, I have to go help Anna now.

"Ugh." I groan

I use the bathroom quickly and hear a distant noise. My phones ringing.

"Hello?" I mumble

"Hey! Chlo! Have you seen Wes by any chance?" Keaton asks frantically

"Um...no. I just-" as I open my front door, I see Wesley lying on the ground. Sleeping?

"Found him." I finish

"Really where is he?!" Keaton worries

I roll my eyes and scoff. "Don't worry Keaton. Ive got this. Just meet us at the studio."

"Are you sure?"

I look at the boy on the ground. "Yeah. Bye."

I fall to my knees and poke Wes. "Wes? Wesley?"

Nothing.

"WESLEY! GET UP!!!!" I yell

Wesley suddenly jolts up. "Whaaaa...?"

"You fell I asleep." I sit in the doorframe.

"Yeah I was...I'm waiting for you." He says blushing slightly

"Why?" I ask softly

He sits up and pulls his legs to his chest. "I just needed to talk to you."

"And you waited...for me?"

He nods. "Yeah. I know I'm an idiot. I'm a big ass."

"Yeah. You are." I chuckle lightly

"Thanks." He says sarcastically

"Look, about the stuff I said-" he tries to continue but I cut him off.

"We really need to go. There's a studio we have to go to and we're running out of time. I promised Keaton we'd be there." I begin getting up

"Oh okay." He says dusting himself off

"Meet downstairs in 10 minutes." I say shutting the door in his face.

"Okay!" He shouts through the door

I throw on a pair of denim shorts and a flowy white tank top. I then throw on my converse and head out the door.

"You ready?" He asks

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'

The car ride couldn't get any more awkward. There was just this dead silence and I could tell he wanted to say something, but he just doesn't.

"We are here." The driver says

I nod and we both get out of the car. Little did I know that the would be a bunch of paparazzi. Oh my god. I was instantly blinded by blue flashes.

Wesley stays close beside me and whispers something. "I'm so sorry."

I ignore and keep walking.

"WESLEY! WESLEY! IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

"WHO IS THIS GIRL?!"

Great. This is just great. I can already see it. "WESLEY STROMBERG'S MYSTERY GIRL"

Wait till they find out who I really am...
_______________________
A/N

Alrighty guys! I know it's short but that's okay(: there will be more tomorrow.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Thanks again

VOTE

-Kristina xx