Its her??

hey guys like i promised here is #4 hope you like it. its 10:07 and ive been staying up till like one the last cople nights to get these out to you so there is propyl more mistakes than normal sorry ill go back and fix them tomorrow propyl and 4PM when i wake up lol.

julanica

________________________________________________-

                                                 Nate

  I cant believe it Julie is back in Washington. before i found my mate i was part of the rising blue moon pack (also known as the Aberdeen pack) me and her were best friends and would always play with the grownups when they were in wolf form. that was until she turned 6, me and her shifted for the first time on the same day but unlike me she grew angry and refused to sift or eat it was really rare for a wolf to be rejected i was so sad she wouldn't even talk to me. i spent weeks trying to get her to talk and shift with me but she wouldn't no one knew why back then she was the most in touch with her wolf side before the change  after two weeks of her not talking or eating anything but strawberries her mom and grandpa took her away i don't know what the did to her but i was terrible when she came back. She remembered me and every one else but she didn't remember any thing about werewolves and it was in her smell that her wolf was gone. She smelt so different and human her old wet forest smell was gone. She was this way for one years then one day when i came over she was gone and so were her mother and father i ripped apart the pack house looking for her then sat on the porch crying when i realized she was gone for good. she came and visited every now and then till she was 8 then never came back.

   "Nate" i hear again and snap out of my daze i run up to her and hug her she hugs me back i hear a growl and turn to see Coco standing behind me her eyes a golden color telling me her wolf was fighting for control. "oh Coco this is Julie a child hood friend" i tell i insanity see her calm down "and Julie this is Coco my ma.. girlfriend" i catch my self over the years i learned not to talk about werewolves when Julie was arrowed Coco looks at me confused -why didn't you tell her im your mate- she mind links me -she doesn't know about werewolf's- i tell her. she nods her head once in understanding. I sniff the air Julie sighs "you still do that" she asks I look at Coco for help "i know right men" she says Julie just laughs. i sniff again can smell a very familiar smell it smells like wet forest and is very fait i look at Julie and see she has a small glint in her eyes that disappeared when she lost her wolf.

    I smile "well Julie its nice to see you again i have seen you since we were 8 " i say she smiles but then frowns "what's wrong" i ask. she looks up "well we aren't here for good reasons" she says "my grandma died 3 months ago and we didn't get to go to her funeral so we came this month" she tells us "oh im so sorry to hear that" i look at Coco she nods "well it was nice to meet you" she says to Julie "you to" Julie replied. i watch my mates retreating figure i mind link lucas -hey i met up with a old friend who i haven't seen in forever and we going to out and hang out- i tell him -ok just don't be long i think i found my mate but something is wrong- he tells me -ok- then i block him out "come on lets go to our old tree house" i said hoping she remembered some details of it most the time we wolf go out with the grown ups and ride on there wolf forms but once of twice we went by our self. she smiled "i was just out there today" i smiled

                                                                             Julie

   I haven't seen Nate since i was 8 and it was a big surprise to run into him. As we escaped the party i took him in my was he sexy he no longer had a face of a boy and he actually had a little bit of hair growing on his face -not ours- a voice growled i jumped and looked arrowed seeing if anyone else herd it but no one even glances away from the people they were talking to. i saw Nate take another sniff "really Nathan" i say  'he still dose that'i think he looks at me with a smile i smile back oh how i love his smiled -he already has a mate- that voice growls again i turn in a full circle looking for its sorce when i turn back to Nate he id squishing his eyebrows together in confusion "did you hear that" i ask i see him stiffen and 6 others on the out side of the grope trying to escape the madness like us do the same " nothing never mind" i say and they all relax except for Nate who keeps giving me weird looks all the way to the three house.

**how you guys like it im getting better with longer chapters but it is so late i had to quit early. and who was Julie hearing gess you will fined out next time. by the way happy new years drink some apple cider of what ever you during my sister drank the rest and im out :( well ok talk to you guys next year. wow when  say that i feel like its going to be months before i post again but for m its only like a half and hour till mid night jezz  cant stop typing ok taking my hands of the key board  now