Chapter 9

Jacob's pov

"Kalin Richardson is..." before the doctor could finish his sentence a nurse whispered something important in his ear. He scurried away running back to a room.

"Is she ok?" Willow asked sacred.

Then my stupid phone went off. It was Johnny Orlando. I picked it up.

"Hey, Jacob it's Johnny," he said.

"Hey what's up. I'm kinda in an important ...place," I answered.

"Harvey posted a pic on instagram saying Ill miss you Kalin and he said because of you Mark and Max. What's going on," He asked.

"Johnny, do you remember James?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"She killed him, so we started bullying her. Well Harvey stared liking her and now she tried to kill herself. We're at the hospital," I said quietly.

"Ill come too. Why the hell would even bully someone tho!? Your all sad when you get hate comments and here your hating another," Johnny said.

"Bye J," I said hanging up. I didn't want to talk to him at the moment.

"Visitors for Kalin Richardson may follow me," another doctor said. We all followed her and entered Kalin's room.

A heart monitor went of slowly. She was alive! Honestly I wish she wasn't. I hated her. I watched as Willow and Harvey ran to her. I stuck my foot out tripping Willow.

She fell face to the floor. She stood up and was face to face with me. "Alright Jacob. I've had enough of your bullying crap! I did nothing to you and here you are hurting me like I killed your family!" She yelled.

I just glared at her and she walked over to Kalin. She put her hand on Kalin's cheek and whispered something in her ear.

"She's in a coma, she will be like this for five days," the nurse said holding a clipboard and paper.

"What about school?" Willow asked.

"She needs rest, school isn't going to help. She has bruises all over her body, her lungs are unhealthy, and she has a broken arm," the nurse said.

"But all that happened was..." Harvey was interrupted by the nurse.

"She most likely is abused. Her parents must smoke, so I'm going to call them in and ask them about this," she said glaring at paper and scribbling notes.

"But, her father is dead," Mark said trying not to laugh.

"Well then we will talk to her mother," she said shooting us out of the room. When we were in the waiting room I saw Johnny and Lauren.

"How is she?" Lauren asked not looking me or Mark or Max in the eyes.

"She's in a coma, but she'll be alright," Willow said crying.

Willow grabbed Lauren's hand and dragged her out if the hospital. Probably to tell her about us.

"Why?" Johnny asked, "Why would you hurt her?"

"You don't understand," Max argued.

"Your not my brother!" Harvey yelled. Mark slapped Harvey for insulting Max.

Harvey ran out of the building. I felt so pang of hate surge through my body. Kalin caused all of this. If Kalin had died we all would've been fine.

I stomped out of the hospital Mark and Max following me. "We need to kill her," I said.

"Jacob? Are you insane?" Max asked.

"She's ruined my life since I met her, she killed James. Then she cheated on me!" I yelled.