Jin Pt.2

"Did he touch you like this?" Jin dragged his finger slowly up to my clit. 

"Or was it more like this". His fingers began rubbing my nub in small circles. My lips sligthly parted, the feeling of pleasure washed over me as a moan escaped my lips. I felt him smile against the crook of my neck as if knowing i wouldn't stop him. That I was enjoying this as much as he was.

"B-both..." I weakly answered and put my hands on the counter as I felt my knees almost buckle from the pleasure

"Mmm, I see. And tell me. How many fingers did he fuck you with?" Jin asked as he nipped at my neck."Was it on"? He inserted one finger in my core and slowly slide them in and out. "Or two?", he asked and inserted another finger.

My grip on the counter tightened as my moans just kept leaving my lips. "Two..."

"The let's add another finger shall we?" I felt Jin force his third finger in as I spread my legs a little wider trying to accommodate him. His other hand left my hip and maneuvered its way under my apron and shirt. "Did yo let Joon feel your tits too?" I shook my head. "Mmm, I feel special. Your tits are quite wonderful." His words made me flush in embarrassment as he squeezed my chest under my bra. But my embarrassment was quickly replaced by the feeling of Jin's fingers twisting in and out of me.

"F-fuck!" I panted as Jin curled his middle finger hitting my spot. He grabbed my hair and jerked my head to the side as he bit and sucked on my neck leaving hickeys everywhere. His fingers sliding in and out of me as he continually hit my most sensitive spot. "Oh god! Yes right there!"

"Yeah? You like that don't you" Jin snarled. I nodded my head as I bit my lip trying to suprpress my moans "Too bad. You can't cum yet", he snickered almost evilly. He pulled his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth "Mmm, so sweet"

"Turn" Jin commanded. I willingly obeyed as I faced him, eager to find out what was next. he crashed his lips down on mine making my back hit the refrigerator. "Pants off now", he demanded in between kisses. I pushed my pants down not wanting to leave his supple lips. Jin broke away from my kiss and hastily discarded my pants and underwear to some unknown part of the room.

Jin moved his apron aside and pushed his pants down displaying his thick cock soaked in precum. With one hand, he cupped my butt cheeks and lifted me up. My back against the fridge, I automatically wrapped my legs around Jin's waist and my hands around his neck. Using his other hand, he positioned his dick at my already soaked entrance, sliding it up and down my slit. "Jin...please". I cried unable to take the teasing. Jin smirked revealing in my impatience and pushed it in. "Oh my god", I whimpered as Jin's entire length stretched my insides. He didn't wait for me to adjust to his large size and began slamming his dick in and out of me. My hand knotted in his hair as he cupped my ass allowing him to control all movement.

"I wanna hear you scream my name"

"J-Jin", his name became like a chant on my lips. Jin began ramming his dick into me so hard that I could hear things falling from the fridge with every thrust. "Oh god yes!" I screamed

"God your tight pussy feels so fucking good" The sounds of skin slapping filled the kitchen dinner being the last thing on our minds. With his hand on my clit and his huge dick fucking me, I was pushed to the edge. Jin was at his limit as well, his breathing irregular and face drenched in sweat. With one last slam, Jin filled me up tot he hilt. "Fuck!", we cried in unison as Jin released in me.