Blood Rose @}-----[Vampire Love] * Part 8 *

ShouttOutt Too Sdbeasty Forr Beingg Thee Firstt Too Commenttt <3

Comeentt....

Votteee

=)

Indi's P.O.V.

After Lizzie giving me her number, i trodded down to cinema screen . Inside were the boys, all very focused on the film...........I wonder if they noticed I was even gone? I took Kayden up trailing behind me. Smiling intently at my newfound dog , I went and sat back in my seat.

Damien's P.O.V.

We were all intently focused on the dog, i breathed in slowly.......KAYDEN! That jackass! I swear I'm going to kill him! But then look at how intently she looks at him the way her eyes glitter when they look at him, I can't do that to her can I?

Aidan's P.O.V.

None of them deserved her, I don't think I even do but of all of us I would look after her the best. I never saw what the fuss over Elizabeth the bitch was about but I understand their fixation with Indi. She's so sensual.............I think I'm in love with her.

I will do whaever it takes to make her mine. I thought looking around shiftily.

Fray's P.O.V.

Her full lips parted slightly as she was speaking to Nate not that I focused on wha she was saying I could feel the draw or pull that we all felt towards her.

OMG! IT'S-

Nate's P.O.V.

HER! THE ONE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! SHE--------

Comment andd votee pleaseee <3 I Knoww It'ss Shortt Butt I Wantedd 10 Votess Soo Thinkk Off Thiss Ass A Teaserr ...... Firstt Onee Too Figuree Outt Whattss Goingg Onn Andd I'll Givee Themm A ShouttOutt Andd Recommendd Theirr Book/Bookss xxx