sad story

Hi im sammy,i was born May21,2002 im from Jakson,Michigan. I have four half siblings and three step siblings. Well thats a little bit about me so lets start the story shal we

When i was only eight mounths old my father left and whent to prisson. No one wants to tell me why,everyone keeps telling me you will know when your older. Well im almost 15 how much older do i need to be to know? I mean it cant be that bad can it? When i tearnd one or two i cant really rember but my mother made us move to Warren,Michigan.When i aske why we had to move ? she always said "she doeant like it there".
but when i ask why she doesnt like it there?
All she says "is i have my reasons not to "
I never really understand why we had to move it was nice out there my theory is she doesnt like the memories of it. When i teard 1 my dad sent me a birthday cared but that was it he didnt call or anything from then on out i didnt talk to him when i tearnd 13 he called my mom and told her he was out of jail. I was so up set and mad he disnt even ask about me or even want to talk to me i was so disappointed i thought that since he was out he would wanna b a real father.All my frainds had both parents and i didnt i only had a mom i can rember crying myself to sleep some nights because he wasnt here.three mounths later he calls my mom and askes if he can see me i rember my mom comeing home from work and telling me she needed to talk to me ,she never did that.my siblings were as counfused as i was but i said ok and folowed her. She asked if i wanted to see him i was counfused on why if he leaft me in the first place.My mom said i didn't have to byt i said yes.I told my self to give it a try b the bigger person after all he is my father. Later that mounth he came and picked me up we whent to Jackson and i stayed with him for the weeken,i will amite it wasnt so bad so he asked if i wi come down and see him every outher weeken so i agred. My mom didnt think it was a good idea so she got me a phone incase something happens i could call her when he phinde out he made me give him my number. He would always say call him onve in a waile so i did but he never anwserd his phone calls or text so i stoped trying but my mom said it makes him said so i started doing it agian. In december i think his girlfreind had a baby. they didnt even tell me till a mounth befor i was so mad at him i felt like he didnt even care about what i thought but i kept on hiding the pain and smiled. On my 14th bday i invited him to my party thinking i could count on him to come since he complains he never gets to see me...but i was wrong he said he couldnt go.I was so sad i cried. When my freinds were at my party they asked were he was all i could do is smile and say he couldnt make it,i was trying to to burst out in tears. In October of that year i texted him to tell him i joind the honner society. He said good job but then he told me he got maired is exact words were "oh ya and if u didnt know me and jill got mareid" i renber runing up stairs and asking my mom if she knew. she told me know i ran down stairs crying. she called my name i didnt come my siblings keept trying to figuer out why i was crying but i couldnt talk i just cryed i was mad and disapointed. I felt like no one cared how i felt. Now its november of 2016 i have relized that he doesnt care so niether should i.my mom siad she had enough of him making me cry she told him if he doesnt start acting like a real father that he has to sine of his rights in January. I camt wait to see what happens.