Searching For A Brother Part 3

E!Undyne: We should be close. Usually G is around here.

???: Did you call?

Error: W-w-w-w-what the ac-act-actual hell Dad?

E!Gaster: I am offended. I thought I would at least get to visit the only one of my sons that isn't focused on the lie of protecting others. 

Blueberry: It isn't a lie!

Stretch: Is Silver here?

Faun: She can't leave my side, baka.

Stretch: Is she ready to fight if we have to?

Silver: I am always ready. G here has ulterior motives for approaching us. Did the help arrive?

Asylumtale Sans (Asy), Negatale Sans (Nega), Glitchtale Sans (Over), Nightmare, Dream, Killer, Dust, and Horror have arrived.

Over: welp, here we are.

Silver: Perfect. 

Creator:  Hello, Subjects 696S, 5AN5, 6256S, NMRT2356S, and others. *activates traps* Unfortunately, You Were Not Supposed To Arrive Alongside Subject ER35862S.

Silver: *escapes traps then runs to free everyone else* I am part demon. Ya can't capture me through a physical form. *frees dust, killer, blueberry, stretch, and asy*

Faun: S-sis, h-help!

Creator: Not so confident now are we? *holding faun's soul* Now, Be Good And I'll Let Her Live

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welp, That was fun wasn't it. Who is the Creator? Why does E!Gaster work for him? Well you just have to wait for that. Oh And Silver was the twin sister to Faun. She was Stillborn, but her soul was absorbed right before it shattered by Faun. Now, Silver is more or less like swap frisk or chara. A demonic presence that is bonded to a certain host.