Prologue

Cable POV:

BOOM!
Not again... last time I was hit by a bomb Steve had to replace nearly my whole left side. My arm, my heart, both legs and about a third of my head, even a portion of my brain, I don't think that he could fix me again."Cable!"
"We have to leave him."
"Mark! Don't say that he's my brother"
"He's gone this time."
"No. He can't be... he's only 16, he was supposed to live a long life, find love and take over our rebellion when scar dies, he's our 2IC we cant just leave him to -"
"Karen! Snap out of it, he's lost too much pressure and his gears are broken, he's dead and if we don't go now we will be to."
"I'm not leaving him."
"Well I'm not leaving you here." and with that Mark picks up my older sister and escapes, Kate screaming and fighting until they were out of sight.

'A few minutes later'

"Shit!" a society soldier cries out in pain hobbling back over to what he tripped on. "Hey Boss!"
"What is it Private?"
"We finally did it, We got their Second in command."
"Are you sure its the 2IC?"
"Who else would this be? he's nothing more than an oily mess of blood and cogs."
"Good. EVERYBODY! Tonight we go home and celebrate their loss. The 2IC is DEAD!"

A/N: Whats going to happen? Will they never see him again? congrats on finishing this pathetically short chapter and pointless authors note. Good Bye!
- Cable Out !   

-_-
sorry have no clue what happened there, this is the real a/n ignore the idiot above. So this is the start of my new story that I'm working on. What do you think so far? 

- (the real) Cable Guy out!