Red

"There are some things t hat I think shouldn't be shared with the world,"

Dan Howell, Youtube star, radio show host...mass murderer. On the internet, Dan is the giggly, funny, dimpled squish who just likes to make people smile, but what if its all just a misconception. Nobody but Dan knows what he does outside of the internet, not even poor Phil.

I'm not insane, I'm just hungry!

Red. There were many reasons Dan desired the colour, some of which were because a few of his absolute favorite foods were red, or had red in them, but the other reason he found the colour so desirable was because it was the same, vivid colour of blood. Blood was something Dan really liked. It was so interesting, it was so runny, so textured and metalic, and he absolutley loved watching it change from blue to red when he was slicing through delicate skin. It wasn't that he was crazy, he just thought of himself as a man with a hungry desire. A desire to kill, a desire to hurt, a desire to relieve the demons within.

When in public, on the internet, he was a sweet, lovable, sarcastic and funny, chocolate haired, chocolate eyed star, but on the other side, he was an emotionless psychopath with an ultimate lust to kill, to spill blood. That red, sometimes runny substance that was beneath the skin was his life. Nobody but Dan knew what he did, not even his own family. And he intended to keep it that way.
But there was Phil.
Phil, was one of the only emotions Dan really experienced. On the screen, and when with friends he could easily fake his feelings and emotions, but truthfully he could not feel anything, anything but Phil, Phil was a whole new emotion. Most people would say he was in love, but what Dan felt was far more than love, it was far more than a desire, it was sort of like...a Yandere. Althougu Phil was one of his only emotions, he had another, equally as strong, this emotion was pleasure.

Dan felt pleasure when he was outside killing, hurting, listening to chilling screams. It was all his way of keeping...alive, it was as if he had to kill to keep himself alive. It was all in good cause, though, the more people he killed, the less people who could get with Phil, that was his own opinion though. So here we have, Dan Howell, Internet hobo, radio star, murderer, liar and two faced. Dan Howell, Hungry Howell.

He's a man with an insane hobby, with even worse intent. Phil tash #1, and never will there be there anyone higher than him, never. If anyone was to show more love towards him, they were to be removed.

Being a murderer had pros and cons.
Pros were:
You became quite handy with tools, like knives, daggers, crowbars, and it gave you ability to cook up delicious meals
You never had to be afraid, as you feed off others fear
And there was that satisfying crimson liquid that poured from others bodies as you sliced them pleasurably.

But there were some lingering cons:
You had to find a place for weapons
You had to find a way to leave the house and be back before long or it will be suspicious
And you had to be sure no one saw, or heard, or found any way of telling you had been responsible for killing another human.

Of course, Dan was an internet celebrity, who most people loved, and he seemed so damn innocent, nobody could possibly believe it was Dan Howell, being squishy and hilariously adorable, good at keeping secrets, Dan. Dan had the ultimate advantage.

Dan could do anything he liked, anything he pleased, just as long as Phil didnt find out. Oh how Dan pledged never to let Phil know the exceedingly dark side of his roomate. If he did, the chance of Phil loving him would be impossible. Phil was so innocent, he would never let a thing like that pass.

That is why Dan was always sure to keep his killing to a minimum, but some days he just couldn't help himself. When he and Phil would sit-down and watch television together, Dan's mind would be racing with the memories of the night before. Shaking bodies and blood curdling screams. Then the light leaving someones eyes as they slip away from excruciating pain. He ravished in these memories.

He was unstoppable, he was obsessed, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop him.