The beginning

I had just moved here and it was the start of 6th grade, kinda a nervous time for everyone. I was especially nervous that day and at this point in time I started realizing I got nervous about a lot of things, but I just kept quiet because doesn't everyone feel like that? When I walked in the school I was looking around at everything so shocked because where I'm from schools don't look this nice, it was such a lovely surprise. I got to my first block and everyone looked really cheerful and my nervousness started to calm down. I sat next to this girl with long brown hair and glasses named Allison, she seemed nice and we talked here and there but I could tell she wasn't that interested on being friends. To me everyone was kinda like that and it was weird I guess. I'm not the type of person who's good at making friends. As the day went on, one particular thing happened in my last block, there was this boy, quiet and shy, like me. He barely talked but we sat next to each other and every so often that day I would strike up a conversation. I could tell he was feeling the same way I was so I felt like I had a friend. I'm pretty sure his name was Adam but he said it with such a soft voice so it was hard to hear. There was something different about him, I was intrigued. Now just to figure out what that was.