A Girl That Had A Dream About A Boy

Once upon, a time there was a girl named Edona that had a dream about a boy one time this girl went up to her friends and admitted that she liked the boy his name was Adam but Adam never liked her because he never new her or never tried to know her I wonder why it might be because she was not that nice at all but he never new who she was when she said to her friends she liked him, two of her friend wanted them to meet and be a couple in track and field the days passed and came to track and field when their friends sally and Victoria saw him they started following him and they said "excuse me my friend wants to meet you" and he is like "Okey after when I'm done my events" and we said "Okey" we waited and waited till his events was over but he never came we went back and told him again but he still didn't come she had lots of dreams about him being a couple dating and loving each other but it never came true she got sad and never liked him anymore because he never came to her and said how he felt but it was so sad for her.

    end

------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed my 1st story I made I will be making more so keep reading my story's and i know this was not that long but this is just a beginning for me i will do more and more longer in my other stories thank you so much ^.^