♚2♚

I heard a door open and close, then I realized that we're in a cell. He put me down amd make me face him. Then something unexpected happen. He punch my stomach and then I dunno what happen cause I black out. The last thing I thought was,
Salamander.

Natsu POV

When Heartfilia and her group talking, I don't understand anything. Curse,cure what are they talking about. After I put Heartfilia in her cell I start calling people to talk. I call Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Levy Mcgarden, Wendy Marvell, Mirajane Strauss, and Gajeel Redfox.

"Did you know what they're talking about?" They shaked their head as a no and they said that they're clueless too.

"I'll find about it, Captain!" Levy said to me. I just nodded my head as a yes.

"They said she have a month, what that's means?" I asked them.

"Maybe she have a month to find a cure before you know..." Erza said and don't want to finish her sentences. I nodded my head as understanding.
How come a girl like her have a curse.

"I just ask her when she wake up! Wendy can you help me healing her?"

"Aye aye, captain!" Wendy said and walk toward Heartfilia's cell.

Lucy POV

I woke up in a cell and I'm lying at the floor. I try to move my hand unfortunately my hand chain to the wall. Tch, how annoying. I look at my body full of bandages. Then I heard the door of my cell opening. I look at the door and the least people that I want to meet is here.

"You're finally awake!" He said while smirking.
"What do you want, Salamander?"
He walk to me and put a collar with a chain that connecting with it. I hold the collar and said.

"What is this for?"
"This collar you can't unlocked it but it can unlocked with me doing it and if you try to escape you will die, of course because that collar can explode your head in just a second!"
"Did you think I'm a dog?"
"No, your my hostage!"
"Tch!"
"What was that? By the way I want to know what are you talking about with your people?"

I look at him, why he want to know? I don't want them to know that I'm going to die.

"You don't have to know!"

If I can't escape what I must do. I'll just spent my life here and in a month I'll die. Then, a sudden pain send through my body. Oh no, not now. I hold my head to stop the pain but it's not working.

I can fell Salamander looking at me worried?
Why was he worried? I need my spirits.

"S-Salamander..my k-keys, I-I ne-needs them!Arghhhh!" I scream and I think the whole ship heard my scream.

He look at me and run outside.

Natsu POV

I run outside and searching for Happy.
"What happen captain?" My crew asked me. I don't have time for answer their questions. Then we heard her screaming again. Then I shout, "Happy come here, bring Heartfilia's keys, now!"

I saw Happy fly somewhere and come back to me with her keys. I snatch it and run to her cell again.
What's happening to her, I needs to know what happen.

Normal POV

Each scream make the screw flinched. Natsu run as fast as he could toward the cell. Happy fly right behind him. He reach the cell and look at her whose at the floor trying to hold the pain.

"What I-" he cut off went a puff sound interrupted him. There stood the leader of zodiac keys, Loke the lion. He look at his master worriedly before bend down and asking her questions.

"Did you take your pill Lucy?"
"No, I left it at the Headquarters!"
"When the last time you take the pill?"
"Five days ago!"
"What The Hell, Lucy. We told you to take it two time for one day!" Loke said angrily at her master. He's just worried about her precious master. He don't want anything bad happening to her.

A voice interrupting him. "I thing this is not the time to be angry." Loke look at him and he look piss off.
He yell at him angrily,
"And this thing will not happen if you're not making her a hostage, you know that. If something happen to her I'll promise you, all of celestial spirit will hunt you and your pirates down including the Celestial Spirit King!"

Loke's eyes hold anger, rage, worried and frustration. Natsu and Happy back off a little b'cause they never see a celestial spirit became angry that much. Loke attention turn to Lucy again and began speaking.

"In this condition, she can't take the pill, it won't work out well and she'll be in much pain. We must do a hard way."