Chapter 10:- Relationships, learning to love again and complications

Jesy's POV

I woke up wrapped in Louis arms, today was the day we were gonna announce that we were moving in with each other - which sounds like we are in a serious relationship.

But we are not, well hopefully we will be if only I'll get over the fear of having my heart shredded again. You see, almost two months ago...

***Flashback (this her POV at the time)***

"Danny?" I called searching around the drunken teenagers for my long term boyfriend who was supposed to me giving me a lift home.

Danny and me had been together for three years, we were conjoined at the hip his parents say and our friends thought we were a match made in heaven.

He promises one day we would be married, have kids and live together until death. He even gave me a promise ring, i fumbled with it nervously where was he?

"Danny!" someone giggled and it certainly wasn't me, it was coming from behind a door in the hallway, gently pressing my ear against the door I eavesdropped.

"Danny!" the voice giggled " What about your girlfriend, Jesy?"

"What about her?" my heart shattered in two.

"She'd kill both of us!" how? I don't recognize your voice I wanted to scream at her, give me a clue! its most likely I don't know you!

"No she wouldn't, because she will never find out my, dear Lucy!" Lucy? as in my cousin Lucy? Lucy, my cousin? my best friend? practically my sister?

I felt mascara running down my cheeks as I slumped to the floor, sitting there sobbing quietly for a good five minutes until Louis came over to me:

"Jesy? whats wrong?!" he asked, I pointed to the door and Louis realized immediately and bust into the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" he shouted at them as the flung apart from their kiss

"you have a beautiful girl, right there" Louis screamed pointing to me "and you don't have the heart to realize how much she loves you? you doesn't deserve a girl like her!" Louis continued his rampage with Danny while I hissed at Lucy;

"how could you?" I choked despite my tears

"Jesy, let me explain he told me yous where over! i kept it quiet because..." she stumbled over her words.

"save it for someone who cares!" I screamed with sudden confidence.

 I walked over to Daniel and slapped him across the cheek, hard leaving a bright pink hand print behind "I loved you!" walking away i grabbed Louis arm

"c'mon they're not worth it!"

                            ***End of Flashback***

"Jes? you zoned out again, love?" Louis said

"Oh, sorry didn't even know you were up" I laughed quietly to myself, Louis got up and left the room shouting along the way " What'd you want for brekkie, babe?"

" Pancakes!" I laughed.

Leigh- Anne Pinnock POV

 "NO! Jake!" I shouted at the annoying nine-teen year old boy that had followed me around all my classes asking for 'one chance.'