Your first date

Narrator's POV:
You and BEN were playing (F/G), when suddenly BEN paused the game. You were confused to why he did that and looked at him, to notice him starring at you. You being the corncered one, asked him why he was starring at you.

Your POV:
"I wonder why he's starring at me.." I thought, concered.

"BEN, is there something wrong?" I asked.

He then snapped out of his trance when he heard my voice and shook his head no.

"No, no ,no. It's just that....I was thinking of having our first date in that new and famous arcade. How about that?" BEN asked.

"Of course BEN, I'm so excited. I've never been there so why miss the chance?" I questioned/said.

"Nice, wear something comfortable cause I am taking you to that arcade" BEN said, standing up.

"Alright!" I said, doing the same.

⚜Time Skip bought to you by anime⚜

(Still you're POV)

Okay I thought about wearing a simple black skinny jeans, a green t-shirt with a Triforce simble on it and grey converse. And here I am waiting for BEN to come outside my TV. And while I'm waiting I'm eating pizza.
Then my TV started glitching and comes out BEN. He was wearing white pants with a green t-shirt that has an LoZ sign, a green beanie and black shoes. And his eyes were just normal, not the bloody one with just a red dot on the center but actual eyes, the eyes were blue just like when he was still in his past self.

"Ready to go (Y/N)?" BEN asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said excited.

"Then lets go!" BEN says.

(Another time skip bought to you by a flying narwhal with a horn)

Narrator's POV:
As BEN and (Y/N) were walking into the arcade, they were holding hands. Talking to each other and feeling each other's company.

They arrived at the arcade and looked at it with excited eyes. They hurriedly got inside and bought tokens.

Your POV:
"Yes! We are finally here! Quick! Lets buy those fucking tokens we need!" I said/shouted.

"Alright! Yes ma'am!" BEN said and then saluted.

And as I was waiting I was looking for some machines that will interest me somehow, but hell there were a lot! But the first thing that caught my eyes were those crane game, where you basically choose a stuffed toy and pick it up. Not using bare hands but with a hook. While I was lookin at that, BEN arrived and gave me some tokens. I hurriedly got to that machine and inserted a coin. I picked that cute Link plushie.
"That plushie is so cute! I'm gonna pick that one." I thought.

I almost had it but then it slipped and fell back there again. I was so mad and that I hit the glass and said...

"NO!!" I shouted.

"Do you want that plushie (Y/N)? BEN asked, right behind me.

"Of course! It's so cute and it looks a lot like you." I said, looking at BEN.

"Well then, lets get it..with cheating of course." BEN said, lightly chuckling.

It took me a while to process what he meant and eventually I got it and chuckled along with him. Now BEN was in front of the crane game and litterually got the cute plushie I wanted and then gave it to me.

"Thanks BEN, you're the best." I said kissing his cheek.

"I've always been the best babe." BEN said, smirking.

"Dont get to cocky Lover boi, this arcade has a lot of games that I can beat you in." I said, smirking and crossing my arms.

"Oh, is that a challenge I hear? Well then babe, lets see who can beat each other. And if you have the most number of wins, you're the best. But if I have the most numer of wins, I'm the best. And of course, I get a kiss on the lips from you."BEN said, still smirking.

"Oh then its game on Lover Boi, may the odds be ever in your favor." I said and did the Katniss Everdeen sign.( The sign where you kiss your two fingers and put it up on the air...you get me right?)

(Another time skip, now I'm just being lazy, sorry guys)
(Still your POV)

When we were in the last game we both died together. And just stood there is disbelief, we didnt expect for it to be a tie. I beaten him in 15 games and he beaten me in 15 games also.

"Soo..I guess its a tie then." I said, looking at BEN.

"Yeah, I guess it is." BEN said, looking at me.

"Well then I guess we both are the best in games." I said, smiling and holding out my hand for a hand shake which BEN gladly accepted.

"Yeah we are." BEN said, also smiling but then it turned into a smirk and then BEN pulled my hand and hugged me.

"Oh BEN, you sneaky bastard." I said, hugging back into his chest.

"But I'm your sneaky bastard babe." BEN said.

"Its almost 6:00, lets go home now." I said.

"Yeah sure babe" BEN said, walking with me.

And while we were walking BEN wrapped his arm around my waist. Then I rested my head against his shoulders.

"I love you BEN" I said.

"I love you too (Y/N)" BEN replied back.

Then we both kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
936 words wow..never really thought that it will go this far..but anyway bye guys!