Two Girls One Beck: A Bori Fanfic

Chapter 1: Beck's Changed

Tori's POV:
There was something strange going on with Beck. He didn't seem to be his normal self, and I couldn't figure out what it was. Maybe he was sad that we are graduating next month. I'm a little bummed out too. I mean, my years at Hollywood Arts have been the best years of my life so far.
It was something different though. He didn't seem sad. Just a change in personality. I needed to figure out what it was. It didn't seem right to just go right up to him and ask him, so I decided to ask Andre. I knocked at his door.
"Andre, the door is making noises!" I heard Andre's grandmother exclaim.
"Calm down, Grandma," Andre says, as he answers the door.
"Tori!" He says, and then hugs me. "What's up?"
"We need to talk...about Beck." Andre suddenly gets serious. I wonder if he knows what's going on.
"What about Beck?"
"Have you noticed he's been acting weird lately?"
"Um..kinda."
"So do you know what's going on?"
"Well.."
"Andre!"
"I promised Beck I wouldn't tell you."
"But-"
"I promised."
I sighed. I really wanted to know what was up. I thought maybe I should just confront Beck.
"I'll just ask Beck, then."
"Tori, he's not gonna tell you."
"Then you tell me."
"...I can't."
"Fine then, goodbye."
I left Andre's house, and I slammed the door. I was a little angry about Andre not telling me. Andre and Beck are like my best friends. Cat is too, but why would Beck tell her? I have to go to Beck.

Chapter 2: Kisses in an RV

Beck's POV:
"Bye Jade," I say as I kiss her on the cheek.
"See you tomorrow," Jade says, and leaves my RV.
My phone starts to buzz in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was Andre.
"Hey," Andre says. He didn't sound too happy.
"Hey! What's up?"
"Umm...Tori know something's up."
"Did you tell her?"
"Of course not! But she's highly suspicious and should be over in a matter of seconds."
"Great. Just great. Well thanks for telling me."
"Goodb-"
I hung up. I tried to relax over the next couple minutes, but knowing Tori knew something AND is coming over was killing me.
Knock knock.
She was here.
I told myself to act natural. I mean, if I acted like I normally did, she wouldn't expect anything. I let her in.
"Beck, we need to talk."
I sighed. I guess I couldn't keep this a secret for long.
"I'll do the talking. Sit down, Tori."
She sat down and smiled. Her cute little smile already lit up the room...er...RV.
"Did you want to tell me something?" Tori asked.
"Me and Jade, we've been fighting a lot. And I think it's time for us to really break up this time. For good."
"What makes you think that? You two fight all the time!"
"It's just..."
"Beck, you can tell m-"
I cut her off with a kiss. That kiss was the happiest I've felt in a while.
"Tori Vega, I think I'm falling in love with you. And out of love with Jade."
"Umm..wow." Seemed to be the only thing Tori could muster. We kissed again, this time more passionately. Until we heard the door open.
It was Robbie and Rex. Robbie looked stunned. "I knew it," Rex said.